Subjects meanings in Urdu
Subjects meanings in Urdu is مضامین Subjects in Urdu. More meanings of subjects, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
In a world that is constantly changing, there is no one subject or set of subjects that will serve you for the foreseeable future, let alone for the rest of your life. The most important skill to acquire now is learning how to learn.
More words from Urdu related to Subjects
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Subjects meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Subjects in it
What are the meanings of Subjects in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Subjects in Urdu is مضامین - Mazameen. To understand how would you translate the word Subjects in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Subjects or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Subjects synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Subjects. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Subjects in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Subjects in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Subjects with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by subjects?
Meaning of subjects is مضامین - Mazameen
Whats the definition of subjects?
Definition of the subjects are
What is the synonym of subjects?
Synonym of word subjects are essayettes, vesicles, concents, prefixes, essoiners, essayers, subacts, articulary, oblates
What are the idioms with the word subjects?
Here are the idioms with the word subjects in them.
- He that is hated of his subjects cannot be counted a king
What are the quotes with word subjects?
Here are the quotes with the word subjects in them
- I try to write lyrics so that they won't age, which sort of leaves you with the big subjects like death and love and sex and violence. — Florence Welch
- People love pretty much the same things best. A writer looking for subjects inquires not after what he loves best, but after what he alone loves at all. — Annie Dillard
- In a world that is constantly changing, there is no one subject or set of subjects that will serve you for the foreseeable future, let alone for the rest of your life. The most important skill to acquire now is learning how to learn. — John Naisbitt
- The past itself, as historical change continues to accelerate, has become the most surreal of subjects - making it possible... to see a new beauty in what is vanishing. — Susan Sontag