Subsistence meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Subsistence.
- (noun) : minimal (or marginal) resources for subsisting
- (noun) : the state of existing in reality; having substance
- (noun) : a means of surviving
THE rich possess ample means to realize any theory they may chuse to adopt in the education of their children, regardless of the cost but it is not so with him whose Subsistence is derived from industry.
More words from Urdu related to Subsistence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Subsistence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Subsistence
What are the meanings of Subsistence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Subsistence in Urdu are گزارہ - guzaarah, رزق - rizq, روزی - rozi and آب و دانہ - aab o daanah. To understand how would you translate the word Subsistence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Subsistence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Subsistence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Subsistence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Subsistence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Subsistence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Subsistence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by subsistence?
Meanings of subsistence are گزارہ - guzaarah, رزق - rizq, روزی - rozi and آب و دانہ - aab o daanah
Whats the definition of subsistence?
Definition of the subsistence are
- minimal (or marginal) resources for subsisting
- the state of existing in reality; having substance
- a means of surviving
What is the synonym of subsistence?
Synonym of word subsistence are abode, living, provision, support, food, daily bread, livelihood, rosy, stay, maintenance
What are the idioms related to subsistence?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word subsistence.
- Things united are helpful
- Livelihood is earned by some means and death occures by some cause
- A barley corn is better than a diamond to a cock
- A gentleman without living is like pudding without sweet
- Each day brings its own bread
What are the quotes with word subsistence?
Here are the quotes with the word subsistence in them
- You need education. You need subsistence protection. We need jobs and social security. These are preconditions under which it will perhaps be possible to deal with these complex circumstances. — Ulrich Beck
- THE rich possess ample means to realize any theory they may chuse to adopt in the education of their children, regardless of the cost but it is not so with him whose Subsistence is derived from industry. — Joseph Lancaster
- In the general course of human nature, A power over a man's subsistence amounts to a power over his will. — Alexander Hamilton
- Power over a man's subsistence is power over his will. — Alexander Hamilton