Substantive meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Substantive.
- (adjective) : defining rights and duties as opposed to giving the rules by which rights and duties are established
- (noun) : any word or group of words functioning as a noun
- (adjective satellite) : being on topic and prompting thought
- (adjective satellite) : of or relating to the real nature or essential elements of something
Republicans and Democrats have used accounting gimmicks and competing government analyses to deceive the public into believing that 2 + 2 = 6. If our leaders cannot agree on the numbers, if 'facts' are fictional, how can they possibly have a substantive debate on solutions?
More words related to the meanings of Substantive
More words from Urdu related to Substantive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Substantive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بےقیدلازمیپکانچوڑناخاصگود لینابے اندیشہخود بخودبالکلآبائقدرتیکِسی پابَندی سے آزادحقیقیانفرادی انافرقہطبیعتجس دن کسی کی پیدائش ہوئی ہورحیملبطینتاعتراف کرناقومبھیک منگاآوارہسٹے سٹےماتاچھٹا ہواخلااساسی یا مادی حِصّہڈھنکنابے تصنعآزاد طبعجنمیبھاگا ہواوضعاصلشقروشنی ڈالناکساپنانسلصنفرسجننیلازمی عنصرغیر مفتوححسب نسبخسیسماں کی طرح پالناآزاد خیال ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Substantive
What are the meanings of Substantive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Substantive in Urdu are آزاد - aazaad, ذاتی - zaati, اساسی - asaasi and ذات - zaat. To understand how would you translate the word Substantive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Substantive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Substantive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Substantive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Substantive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Substantive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Substantive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by substantive?
Meanings of substantive are آزاد - aazaad, ذاتی - zaati, اساسی - asaasi and ذات - zaat
Whats the definition of substantive?
Definition of the substantive are
- defining rights and duties as opposed to giving the rules by which rights and duties are established
- any word or group of words functioning as a noun
- being on topic and prompting thought
- of or relating to the real nature or essential elements of something
What is the synonym of substantive?
Synonym of word substantive are freeing, individual, organic, free minded, substance, freedman, hypostatic, free man, selves, unrestrained
What are the idioms related to substantive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word substantive.
- The poor man is never free he serves in every country
- A friend is another self
- As is the gardenuch is the gardener
- As is the garden such is the gardener
- Fly with your own wings
What are the quotes with word substantive?
Here are the quotes with the word substantive in them
- Republicans and Democrats have used accounting gimmicks and competing government analyses to deceive the public into believing that 2 + 2 = 6. If our leaders cannot agree on the numbers, if 'facts' are fictional, how can they possibly have a substantive debate on solutions? — J. C. Watts
- I am in the process of trying to decide whether I can make a substantive and productive contribution to the policy-making process. I was always there because I wanted to work on the pressing issues of the day - I'm interested in energy, I'm interested in the climate bill and technology policy. — Charles F. Bass