Succumb meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Succumb.
- (verb) : be fatally overwhelmed
- (verb) : consent reluctantly
For whatever reason, I didn't succumb to the stereotype that science wasn't for girls. I got encouragement from my parents. I never ran into a teacher or a counselor who told me that science was for boys. A lot of my friends did.
More words from Urdu related to Succumb
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Succumb meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آشوبکسرہزیمت کرنافنا ہوناپیچھے دھکیلنابگاڑنابھنجنپھوٹکاغذ سیاہ کرنافوت ہوناپھونک نکل جانامر مٹنابے فائدہ کرناہزیمتغلہہارپاؤں اکھاڑناگزرناگزر جانابیکار کرنادوزخلاف ورزیناکامیہلاک ہوناانحرافپریشانیپنیطاقت توڑناجم گھٹمات دینازکپانساآخری سانس لیناہراناخرابیامن شکنیزیر کرناانتقال کرناتجاوزبازی ماتتریڑنیچا دکھاناگھسیٹناسانچامرمتدم نکلناختم ہو جانابربادیانہدامٹوٹ پھوٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Succumb
What are the meanings of Succumb in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Succumb in Urdu are شکست - shikast and مر جانا - mar jaana. To understand how would you translate the word Succumb in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Succumb or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Succumb synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Succumb. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Succumb in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Succumb in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Succumb with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by succumb?
Meanings of succumb are شکست - shikast and مر جانا - mar jaana
Whats the definition of succumb?
Definition of the succumb are
- be fatally overwhelmed
- consent reluctantly
What is the synonym of succumb?
Synonym of word succumb are scribble, repulse, infringement, fracture, drubbing, defeat, checkmate, breakage, breach, succussation
What are the idioms related to succumb?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word succumb.
- Jog away jog off
- Dust one's jacket
- He is not overcome but overcomes who yields to his own friends
- Lay hands on
- Man learns little from victory but much from defeat
What are the quotes with word succumb?
Here are the quotes with the word succumb in them
- May we not succumb to thoughts of violence and revenge today, but rather to thoughts of mercy and compassion. We are to love our enemies that they might be returned to their right minds. — Marianne Williamson
- For whatever reason, I didn't succumb to the stereotype that science wasn't for girls. I got encouragement from my parents. I never ran into a teacher or a counselor who told me that science was for boys. A lot of my friends did. — Sally Ride
- I belong to a nation which over the past centuries has experienced many hardships and reverses. The world reacted with silence or with mere sympathy when Polish frontiers were crossed by invading armies and the sovereign state had to succumb to brutal force. — Lech Walesa