Suited meanings in Urdu
Suited meanings in Urdu is مناسب Suited in Urdu. More meanings of suited, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Suited.
- (adjective satellite) : outfitted or supplied with clothing
No architect troubled to design houses that suited people who were to live in them, because that would have meant building a whole range of different houses. It was far cheaper and, above all, timesaving to make them identical.
More words related to the meanings of Suited
More words from Urdu related to Suited
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Suited meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حق پرستموقعے کاوقت پرایک ساںجوازثابتہم ذوقٹھيکلگنے جوگمحمولعدیلاپنے قبضے میں لاناخوش آئندہنامہ نگارجِس کی کوئی قيمَت ہوبنتملنا جلناواجبیستیابادیاپنا کرنا یا بناناتمانچاراقمشاياندرست کرنامحدودغصہدرستاہلایمان دارمتعلقمار لینامعقولپر آسائشقابل نباسبتلوازماتعادلذرالے لیناتھپ تھپاناخبر نویسموزُوںسیدھا کرناجلنانوبتمطابقملتابروقتمدلللیکھکاچت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Suited
|Zeal is like fire; it wants both feeding and watching||گرم جوشی مانند آگ ہے اِسے برقرار رکھو کہ بڑے کام کی چیز ہے اور اسے حدِ مناسب سے متجاوز نہ ہونے دو کہ اس میں خطرہ چھپا ہے|
What are the meanings of Suited in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Suited in Urdu is مناسب - munaasib. To understand how would you translate the word Suited in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Suited or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Suited synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Suited. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Suited in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Suited in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Suited with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by suited?
Meaning of suited is مناسب - munaasib
Whats the definition of suited?
Definition of the suited are
- outfitted or supplied with clothing
What is the synonym of suited?
Synonym of word suited are fitting, meet, tailored, dueful, pertransient, correct, adaptable, congruous, logistical, reasonable
What are the idioms related to suited?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word suited.
- An unlawful oath is better broke than kept
- Below par
- Do not go to the council hall before you are called
- Equal to the occa sion
- Fall not out with a friend for a trifle
What are the quotes with word suited?
Here are the quotes with the word suited in them
- No architect troubled to design houses that suited people who were to live in them, because that would have meant building a whole range of different houses. It was far cheaper and, above all, timesaving to make them identical. — Michael Ende
- The principle of all successful effort is to try to do not what is absolutely the best, but what is easily within our power, and suited for our temperament and condition. — John Ruskin
- I don't think there's anybody in America who thinks my personality is best suited to being Number Two. — Chris Christie
- The automobile, both a cause and an effect of this decentralization, is ideally suited for our vast landscape and our generally confused and contrary commuting patterns. — Brock Yates