Summer meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Summer.
- (noun) : the warmest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox
- (verb) : spend the summer
- (noun) : the period of finest development, happiness, or beauty
More words related to the meanings of Summer
More words from Urdu related to Summer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Summer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Summer
What are the meanings of Summer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Summer in Urdu are گرمی - garmi and موسم گرما. To understand how would you translate the word Summer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Summer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Summer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Summer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Summer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Summer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Summer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by summer?
Meanings of summer are گرمی - garmi and موسم گرما
Whats the definition of summer?
Definition of the summer are
- the warmest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox
- spend the summer
- the period of finest development, happiness, or beauty
What is the synonym of summer?
Synonym of word summer are heatedness, summering, calefaction, afterheat, summersault, zing, summerise, warmness, summerliness, rage
What are the idioms related to summer?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word summer.
- A good winter brings a good summer
- Far from juno far from his thunder
- Mildness governs better than anger
- Winter is summer's heir
What are the quotes with word summer?
Here are the quotes with the word summer in them
- I wear clothes that most people in the Midwest would probably deem inappropriate at my age. And I rock a bikini all summer long. I know that it's not normal, but I just don't care. I live once. — Liz Phair
- Being a child at home alone in the summer is a high-risk occupation. If you call your mother at work thirteen times an hour, she can hurt you. — Erma Bombeck
- 'Tis the last rose of summer Left blooming alone All her lovely companions Are faded and gone. — Thomas More
- But after the time there I'd had it with fashion again, so I left to go to architecture school in a summer course at Harvard, which didn't last very long. — Stephen Sprouse