Summit meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Summit.
- (verb) : reach the summit (of a mountain)
- (noun) : the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- (noun) : a meeting of heads of governments
- (noun) : the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development
I have for some time urged that a nuclear abolition summit to mark the effective end of the nuclear era be convened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the 70th anniversary of the bombings of those cities, with the participation of national leaders and representatives of global civil society.
More words related to the meanings of Summit
More words from Urdu related to Summit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Summit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خوبیاُوپَر زیادہسرابُلَندیکاسَہ سَرشاعرانہعمُوداًاوج کمالعروجتاجکنگورہ بناناشرفعالَمسکھرنوک دار سراچندیازور قلمپَرےسمت الراسراسکلغیسلسلہزوراوپرعمدگیبالاگندھا ہوا بالنصابارتفاعباہِربلند ترین مقامعرُوجمینڈھیطمطراقحَرف جاراُوپَرتکببرفوقپکڑناسرفضلبَڑھ کَرانیمقامِ عرُوجسِلسِلہذوقبالائیاوج فلکحدکُکڑیمینار بنانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Summit
What are the meanings of Summit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Summit in Urdu are چوٹی - choti, قلہ - qullah, اوج - auj, پھننگ - phunang and فوق - fauq. To understand how would you translate the word Summit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Summit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Summit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Summit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Summit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Summit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Summit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by summit?
Meanings of summit are چوٹی - choti, قلہ - qullah, اوج - auj, پھننگ - phunang and فوق - fauq
Whats the definition of summit?
Definition of the summit are
- reach the summit (of a mountain)
- the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- a meeting of heads of governments
- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development
What is the synonym of summit?
Synonym of word summit are hilltop, vertex, cop, zenith, acme, verve, scalp, culmen, scal, climax
What are the idioms related to summit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word summit.
- Pink of perfection
- Stars are not by daylight
What are the quotes with word summit?
Here are the quotes with the word summit in them
- I have for some time urged that a nuclear abolition summit to mark the effective end of the nuclear era be convened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the 70th anniversary of the bombings of those cities, with the participation of national leaders and representatives of global civil society. — Daisaku Ikeda
- The Nuclear Security Summit was President Obama's initiative born out of his vision to leave behind a safer, more prosperous world for the future generation. — Lee Myung bak
- For all history up to the end of the Cold War, summit meetings were historic and dramatic occasions, when leaders who controlled the destiny of much of the world met to change the world. — Conrad Black
- Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point. — Harold B. Melchart