Summon meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Summon.
- (verb) : make ready for action or use
- (verb) : gather or bring together
- (verb) : ask to come
- (verb) : cause to become available for use, either literally or figuratively
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
We can reach our potential, but to do so, we must reach within ourselves. We must summon the strength, the will, and the faith to move forward - to be bold - to invest in our future.
More words from Urdu related to Summon
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Summon meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چلاناتلاطمآہ و زاری کرنالقبپتھرصدا دیناڈھونڈڈھانڈالتماس کرناگلہ کرناایک دم بہت اُونچی آوازشَدید ہَل چَلگوہارخواہش کرنااجتماعیاد تازہ کرناپکارکھوجچپقلشواویلاچھان مارناچِیخناللکارچاہکتے یا بھیڑیے کی آوازموسوم کرنایخالہنداتفصالتماسآوازڈپٹناافراتَفری کی حالَتبولیاں نکالناتقاضا کرناموجوداتاستقبالطلبتلاشپخفغانٹوہ لگاناروناہلچلغلدعویٰاکٹھا کرناکہنااسماطلاع دیناشکایت ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Summon
|Pray in aid||مدد کو پکارنا|
What are the meanings of Summon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Summon in Urdu are پکار - pukaar and پکارنا - pukaarna. To understand how would you translate the word Summon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Summon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Summon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Summon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Summon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Summon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Summon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by summon?
Meanings of summon are پکار - pukaar and پکارنا - pukaarna
Whats the definition of summon?
Definition of the summon are
- make ready for action or use
- gather or bring together
- ask to come
- cause to become available for use, either literally or figuratively
What is the synonym of summon?
Synonym of word summon are petition, noise, muster, invitation, halloo, inform, demand, cry, hail, complaint
What are the idioms related to summon?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word summon.
- Pray in aid
What are the quotes with word summon?
Here are the quotes with the word summon in them
- A wise woman knows how to summon her courage and do what is right, rather than what is easy. — Suze Orman
- So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable. — Christopher Reeve
- We can reach our potential, but to do so, we must reach within ourselves. We must summon the strength, the will, and the faith to move forward - to be bold - to invest in our future. — John Hoeven
- It has taken a great deal of energy, which has not been so difficult to summon as the necessary patience to wait, simply wait much of the time - until my instincts assured me that I had assembled my materials in proper order for a final welding into their natural form. — Hart Crane