Sunglasses meanings in Urdu
Sunglasses meanings in Urdu is دھوپ Sunglasses in Urdu. More meanings of sunglasses, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Sunglasses.
- (noun) : (plural) spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun
More words from Urdu related to Sunglasses
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sunglasses meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Sunglasses
What are the meanings of Sunglasses in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sunglasses in Urdu is دھوپ - dhuup. To understand how would you translate the word Sunglasses in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sunglasses or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sunglasses synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sunglasses. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sunglasses in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sunglasses in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sunglasses with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sunglasses?
Meaning of sunglasses is دھوپ - dhuup
Whats the definition of sunglasses?
Definition of the sunglasses are
- (plural) spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun
What is the synonym of sunglasses?
Synonym of word sunglasses are sunbed, sunsuits, sunchoke, sunbaking, sunnier, sunlight, sunup, sunbows, sunglass, sunbathes
What are the idioms related to sunglasses?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sunglasses.
- Change of fortune is the lot of life
- Experience comes with ripe years
- Stars are not seen by sunshine
What are the quotes with word sunglasses?
Here are the quotes with the word sunglasses in them
- When I was a teenager, my dad used to call me 'Hollywood' because I wore sunglasses all the time, even at night. Cue song. — Michael Weatherly
- Some movie stars wear their sunglasses even in church. They're afraid God might recognize them and ask for autographs. — Fred Allen
- I keep mementos from everything I've done. I've got my cab driver's license from 'Happiness.' I've got a pair of glasses and a belt buckle from playing John Lennon. I've got a pair of sunglasses from playing Andy Warhol... It's all in a box in the garage. — Jared Harris