Sunset meanings in Urdu
Sunset meanings in Urdu are وَقتِ غُروب, سَن سٹ, شام, غروب آفتاب, غروب آفتاب کا وَقت, سورج کے غُروب ہونے کا وقت Sunset in Urdu. More meanings of sunset, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Sunset.
- (noun) : the daily event of the sun sinking below the horizon
- (noun) : atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily disappearance of the sun
- (noun) : the time in the evening at which the sun begins to fall below the horizon
- (adjective satellite) : of a declining industry or technology
- (adjective satellite) : providing for termination
|Before sunset||غروب آفتاب سے پہلے|
More words from Urdu related to Sunset
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sunset meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Sunset in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sunset
What are the meanings of Sunset in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sunset in Urdu are شام - shaam and غروب آفتاب - ghuruub e aftaab. To understand how would you translate the word Sunset in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sunset or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sunset synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sunset. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sunset in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sunset in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sunset with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sunset?
Meanings of sunset are شام - shaam and غروب آفتاب - ghuruub e aftaab
Whats the definition of sunset?
Definition of the sunset are
- the daily event of the sun sinking below the horizon
- atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily disappearance of the sun
- the time in the evening at which the sun begins to fall below the horizon
- of a declining industry or technology
- providing for termination
What is the synonym of sunset?
Synonym of word sunset are evenings, evenfalls, evener, evened, dusks, duskness, p.m., eventide, sunsetting, evenk
What are the idioms with the word sunset?
Here are the idioms with the word sunset in them.
- The sunset way to be cheated is to think oneself clever than other people
What are the idioms related to sunset?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sunset.
- Sun and sun
- After dinner sit a while after supper walk a mile
- After dinner sit a while; after supper walk a mile
- He is not lost who comes at last
- He is very wise who is not foolish for long
What are the quotes with word sunset?
Here are the quotes with the word sunset in them
- For the first time, I lived alone... in a luxury apartment on Sunset Strip. For a few days I loved the idea, but I got lonely and restless. — Patty Duke
- All architecture is great architecture after sunset perhaps architecture is really a nocturnal art, like the art of fireworks. — Gilbert K.Chesterton
- When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator. — Mahatma Gandhi
- I think the true test of a pop song, for me, and I've talked to a lot of other writers about this, is you take your demo, you pop it in your car and you drive down Sunset Blvd. to Santa Monica, and that's the Hollywood car test. — Ryan Tedder
How to use sunset in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use sunset in a sentence.
- Before sunset — غروب آفتاب سے پہلے