Sunshine meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sunshine.
- (noun) : the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom
- (noun) : the rays of the sun
- (noun) : moderate weather; suitable for outdoor activities
More words related to the meanings of Sunshine
More words from Urdu related to Sunshine
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sunshine meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Sunshine
What are the meanings of Sunshine in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sunshine in Urdu are چمک - chamak, اجالا - ujaala and دھوپ - dhuup. To understand how would you translate the word Sunshine in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sunshine or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sunshine synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sunshine. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sunshine in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sunshine in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sunshine with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sunshine?
Meanings of sunshine are چمک - chamak, اجالا - ujaala and دھوپ - dhuup
Whats the definition of sunshine?
Definition of the sunshine are
- the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom
- the rays of the sun
- moderate weather; suitable for outdoor activities
What is the synonym of sunshine?
Synonym of word sunshine are fad, day break, spangles, sparkleberry, sunnier, lucency, gleams, bristliness, dawn, shashes
What are the idioms related to sunshine?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sunshine.
- Change of fortune is the lot of life
- Experience comes with ripe years
- Stars are not seen by sunshine
What are the quotes with word sunshine?
Here are the quotes with the word sunshine in them
- The art of art, the glory of expression and the sunshine of the light of letters, is simplicity. — Walt Whitman
- Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. — Louisa May Alcott
- My theory of characterization is basically this: Put some dirt on a hero, and put some sunshine on the villain, one brush stroke of beauty on the villain. — Justin Cronin
- It is the artist's business to create sunshine when the sun fails. — Romain Rolland