Supervision meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Supervision.
- (noun) : management by overseeing the performance or operation of a person or group
The relationships that people have - that are sexual, psychological, emotional - these relationships are not open to supervision by parents, schools, churches, or government. Nobody has any right to intervene at all in any kind of relationship like that.
More words related to the meanings of Supervision
More words from Urdu related to Supervision
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Supervision meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Supervision
What are the meanings of Supervision in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Supervision in Urdu are نگرانی - nigraani and پاس - paas. To understand how would you translate the word Supervision in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Supervision or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Supervision synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Supervision. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Supervision in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Supervision in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Supervision with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by supervision?
Meanings of supervision are نگرانی - nigraani and پاس - paas
Whats the definition of supervision?
Definition of the supervision are
- management by overseeing the performance or operation of a person or group
What is the synonym of supervision?
Synonym of word supervision are surveillants, regard, monitorial, supravision, observance, monitoring, supraciliary, to hand, surveillance, supervolute
What are the idioms related to supervision?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word supervision.
- He that has teeth has no bread he that has bread has not teeth
- Keep an eye on
- Mount guard
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- Old men go to death death comes to young men
What are the quotes with word supervision?
Here are the quotes with the word supervision in them
- That's what we do in this country. That's the American Dream. That's freedom, and I'll take it any day over the supervision and sanctimony of the central planners. — Paul Ryan
- In 1960, when I came out of prison as an ex-convict, I had more freedom under parolee supervision than there's available... in America right now. — Merle Haggard
- The relationships that people have - that are sexual, psychological, emotional - these relationships are not open to supervision by parents, schools, churches, or government. Nobody has any right to intervene at all in any kind of relationship like that. — Madalyn Murray O'Hair
- In the beginning, we had a great deal of freedom, and Jerry wrote completely out of his imagination - very, very freely. We even had no editorial supervision to speak of, because they were in such a rush to get the thing in before deadline. But later on we were restricted. — Joe Shuster