Suppose meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Suppose.
- (verb) : expect, believe, or suppose
- (verb) : require as a necessary antecedent or precondition
- (verb) : take for granted or as a given; suppose beforehand
More words related to the meanings of Suppose
More words from Urdu related to Suppose
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Suppose meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
وضعکہنے میں چلناشمارہبہتسلیمنگاہانمانالطفاتپرکھناروحجوڑناگنناوجہ ثبوت دیناقبول کرنامشاہدہ کرنافکربچارتامل کرناتیمرمیلانفرض کرناہیاروپبجا لاناڈھنگکہنا ماننامرتبہحق دے دینادخل کرنادیکھ بھال کرنامفروضہامید کرناتصوّر کرناقلببناناجانچنااصل یا وجہ بتاناقبولیتاظہار خیال کرناحوالہتخمینہ کرناواپس بھیجناسوچناضمیرقیاس کرناشکلحکم ماننااندامدیکھناحساب لینا ...
Idiom with the word Suppose in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Suppose
What are the meanings of Suppose in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Suppose in Urdu are فرض کرنا - farz karna and خیال کرنا - khayaal karna. To understand how would you translate the word Suppose in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Suppose or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Suppose synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Suppose. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Suppose in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Suppose in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Suppose with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by suppose?
Meanings of suppose are فرض کرنا - farz karna and خیال کرنا - khayaal karna
Whats the definition of suppose?
Definition of the suppose are
- expect, believe, or suppose
- require as a necessary antecedent or precondition
- take for granted or as a given; suppose beforehand
What is the synonym of suppose?
Synonym of word suppose are hypothesize, imagine, fancy, guess, take care, notionate, obligating, envision, regard, assuming
What are the idioms with the word suppose?
Here are the idioms with the word suppose in them.
- Nor can you suppose that any one is happy but the man who is wise and good
What are the idioms related to suppose?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word suppose.
- Take for granted
- See to
- See to
- To believe a business impossible is the way to make it so
What are the quotes with word suppose?
Here are the quotes with the word suppose in them
- I suppose when they reach a certain age some men are afraid to grow up. It seems the older the men get, the younger their new wives get. — Elizabeth Taylor
- The Border Ballads, for instance, and the Robin Hood Ballads, clearly suppose a state of society which is nothing but a very circumscribed and not very important heroic age. — Lascelles Abercrombie
- I do read books. I suppose it's more or less the same thing, but at least I'm alone and I'm an individual. I can stop anytime I want, which I frequently do. — Jack Vance
- I suppose it's amazing when you think how many things people get involved in that don't work. — Tim Berners Lee