Supposed meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Supposed.
- (adjective satellite) : based primarily on surmise rather than adequate evidence
- (adjective satellite) : doubtful or suspect
- (adjective satellite) : mistakenly believed
- (adjective satellite) : required or under orders
You have to understand the tone of the movie, because if it's supposed to be funny, it can be funny violent like the Home Alone stuff, but you have to really understand the tone of what you're doing and make the action work for that and for the character.
That's an amazing feeling, to walk onstage, and you're not thinking about anything, you're not thinking about your lines or what you're supposed to do - your body, your brain knows, so there's freedom. There's not fear, there's not nerves.
More words related to the meanings of Supposed
More words from Urdu related to Supposed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Supposed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مفروضیتخمینہ کرناقیاسیعجیبپرتصنوعلازمروایتیمُتعلِق بَہ رومانی شاعریخود ساختہتخمینہقطعیعادتبَناوَٹیجعلیآٹے میں نمکاٹکلخیالیپر از افسانہحَيرَت اَنگيزفرضشک کرنااندازہ کرنااندازہ لگاناحکمیفرضیمدرکديو مالائیمعروفقیاس کرناموہومادبیتعَجُب خَيزلازمیفرض کرنے کا عملخیالفریضہناطقنقلیمنسوب بہ اخلاقبنایا ہواکھوٹاقیاسذہنیوضعغَير حَقِيقیناگزیرخود بینیاٹکل کرنافرضیہاز حد ضروری ...
What are the meanings of Supposed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Supposed in Urdu are مفروضہ - mafruuzah and فرضی - farzi. To understand how would you translate the word Supposed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Supposed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Supposed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Supposed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Supposed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Supposed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Supposed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by supposed?
Meanings of supposed are مفروضہ - mafruuzah and فرضی - farzi
Whats the definition of supposed?
Definition of the supposed are
- based primarily on surmise rather than adequate evidence
- doubtful or suspect
- mistakenly believed
- required or under orders
What is the synonym of supposed?
Synonym of word supposed are hypothesis, assumed, hypothecated, moral, hyponitrous, legendary, hypognatous, imaginary, nictitates, suppositive
What are the idioms related to supposed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word supposed.
- Paper profits
What are the quotes with word supposed?
Here are the quotes with the word supposed in them
- A woman my age is not supposed to be attractive or sexually appealing. I just get kinda tired of that. — Kathleen Turner
- You have to understand the tone of the movie, because if it's supposed to be funny, it can be funny violent like the Home Alone stuff, but you have to really understand the tone of what you're doing and make the action work for that and for the character. — David R.Ellis
- That's an amazing feeling, to walk onstage, and you're not thinking about anything, you're not thinking about your lines or what you're supposed to do - your body, your brain knows, so there's freedom. There's not fear, there's not nerves. — Eric McCormack
- I got into this little habit of architecture and building. I designed a house in Colorado and one in Hawaii. The idea is supposed to be build and sell - but then I can never bring myself to sell them. — Trey Parker