Suppression meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Suppression.
- (noun) : the act of withholding or withdrawing some book or writing from publication or circulation
- (noun) : forceful prevention; putting down by power or authority
- (noun) : (psychology) the conscious exclusion of unacceptable thoughts or desires
- (noun) : the failure to develop some part or organ
Whatever the immediate gains and losses, the dangers to our safety arising from political suppression are always greater than the dangers to the safety resulting from political freedom. Suppression is always foolish. Freedom is always wise.
More words related to the meanings of Suppression
More words from Urdu related to Suppression
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Suppression meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اندھیرقیاسمیکدہادائیگیحبسہقدمتخويفحکومتچلنااستردادڈَنڈیتعدیروک تھامزور دیناضرورتوقفہہٹاناہٹا لے جانادباؤ ڈالنازیادتیماپناہنڈیبستیتاکیدڈگتشددبرتریدھکیلناپخمسدودیبند کرنابے دادگلا دباناشِدتبندشٹھراٴوسرکناجنبش دیناپرچھاؤںسختیمعزولیجائزہ لیناآباد کاریزبردستیسکیل کا کوئی ایک درجہدباوسرداریہلچل میں ہونازور ڈالنارفع ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Suppression
What are the meanings of Suppression in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Suppression in Urdu are دباؤ - dabaa o, انسداد - insidaad, اقدام - aqdaam, رفع - rafa and دباو - Dabao. To understand how would you translate the word Suppression in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Suppression or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Suppression synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Suppression. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Suppression in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Suppression in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Suppression with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by suppression?
Meanings of suppression are دباؤ - dabaa o, انسداد - insidaad, اقدام - aqdaam, رفع - rafa and دباو - Dabao
Whats the definition of suppression?
Definition of the suppression are
- the act of withholding or withdrawing some book or writing from publication or circulation
- forceful prevention; putting down by power or authority
- (psychology) the conscious exclusion of unacceptable thoughts or desires
- the failure to develop some part or organ
What is the synonym of suppression?
Synonym of word suppression are ebb down, pressured, counterbore, appress, tressured, oppression, dottiness, outbribe, pressions, stoppage
What are the idioms related to suppression?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word suppression.
- Stand the racket
- Light your lamp before it becomes dark
- No time was ever suitable in all points
- Piece up
- Pull down your hat to the wind's side
What are the quotes with word suppression?
Here are the quotes with the word suppression in them
- Whatever the immediate gains and losses, the dangers to our safety arising from political suppression are always greater than the dangers to the safety resulting from political freedom. Suppression is always foolish. Freedom is always wise. — Alexander Meiklejohn
- My hope is that the Chinese government will come to realise that it is futile to repress free speech, and that contrary to what they believe a regime's strength rests not its suppression of a plurality of opinions and ideas, but in its capacity and willingness to encourage them. — Ma Jian