Surprise meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Surprise.
- (noun) : the act of surprising someone
- (noun) : a sudden unexpected event
- (noun) : the astonishment you feel when something totally unexpected happens to you
- (verb) : come upon or take unawares
- (verb) : cause to be surprised
- (verb) : attack by storm; attack suddenly
|I surprised him||میں اسے حیرت میں ڈالتا تھا|
More words related to the meanings of Surprise
More words from Urdu related to Surprise
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Surprise meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چونکاناحیرت انگیز واقعہاعجازتعجب انگیزتعجب خیزپریشانیادھ کچرادھاکہیبَتزعمحیرت انگیزعجيبباریکیکچاغیر مانوساحترامعالم حیرتانوکھی چیزحيرَت ميں ہونازبردستدقتعید کا چاندطرہمحو حیرت ہوناتن پھنادبدھحیران کنندرتخامدبدبہبیہودگیاچنبھا یا تعجب کرنامحو حیرتیاد گاریحیرانیغیرچونکنااچنبھافخر و نازاچنبھے کاستائشنراالاپنشاذدہشتدہشَتتکبرنرالاعُمدَہجیدمعما ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Surprise
What are the meanings of Surprise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Surprise in Urdu are تعجب - taajjub, حیرت - haerat, عجب - ajab and اچنبھا - achanbha. To understand how would you translate the word Surprise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Surprise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Surprise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Surprise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Surprise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Surprise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Surprise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by surprise?
Meanings of surprise are تعجب - taajjub, حیرت - haerat, عجب - ajab and اچنبھا - achanbha
Whats the definition of surprise?
Definition of the surprise are
- the act of surprising someone
- a sudden unexpected event
- the astonishment you feel when something totally unexpected happens to you
- come upon or take unawares
- cause to be surprised
- attack by storm; attack suddenly
What is the synonym of surprise?
Synonym of word surprise are wonderment, astounds, misprise, wondering, asweve, astony, marvelousness, wonder, wondrous, astonishes
What are the idioms related to surprise?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word surprise.
- Little loses amaze great ones tame
- Novelty sets the people a gaping
What are the quotes with word surprise?
Here are the quotes with the word surprise in them
- We grew up in a very creative environment and were exposed to the arts at a very young age, so it's not a surprise that all of us are in some form of the arts. — Spike Lee
- What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be. — Ellen Burstyn
- Well, I was already so happy being chosen to do the issue itself, that when I got on the cover, it was even more of a surprise and even more amazing to me. — Heidi Klum
- I thought, after the Pulitzer, at least nothing will surprise me quite that much in my life. And another one happened. It was quite amazing. — Rita Dove
How to use surprise in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use surprise in a sentence.
- I surprised him — میں اسے حیرت میں ڈالتا تھا