Surreal meanings in Urdu
Surreal meanings in Urdu is غیر حقیقی Surreal in Urdu. More meanings of surreal, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Surreal.
- (adjective satellite) : resembling a dream
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by fantastic imagery and incongruous juxtapositions
Fame and stuff like that is all very cool, but at the end of the day, we're all human beings. Although what I do is incredibly surreal and fun and amazing and I'm really grateful for it, I don't believe my own press release, do you know what I mean?
More words related to the meanings of Surreal
More words from Urdu related to Surreal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Surreal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تصوریہیچمَصنُوعیمن گھڑتوہمیمشہورفریبیعدم وجودمُنفَرِدخُود ايجادمعروفبخارات سے بھرا ہواناقابِلِ اعتبارجھوٹافریب کارغیر حقیقینِرالا پن پیدا کرناالبیلاگھڑا ہُواقصہ آمیزبے اصلفرضیانوکھا بنانانیستیجَعلیروایتیقیاسیساختہافسانویناپیدبَناوَٹیجعلیذہنیحَيرَت اَنگيزفریب دہغیر موجودعجیبديو مالائیخیالیبادل ساتعَجُب خَيزبنایا ہواسرابیمصنوعیعجیب رنگ دیناعدمغَير حَقِيقیداستانیموہومبناوٹی
What are the meanings of Surreal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Surreal in Urdu is غیر حقیقی - ghaer haqiiqi. To understand how would you translate the word Surreal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Surreal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Surreal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Surreal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Surreal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Surreal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Surreal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by surreal?
Meaning of surreal is غیر حقیقی - ghaer haqiiqi
Whats the definition of surreal?
Definition of the surreal are
- resembling a dream
- characterized by fantastic imagery and incongruous juxtapositions
What is the synonym of surreal?
Synonym of word surreal are nonentity, fictionalise, unrealized, ungenuine, fanciful, imaginary, exsanguine, surrealistic, uxorial, unrealizes
What are the quotes with word surreal?
Here are the quotes with the word surreal in them
- Maybe I was just lucky, but I had the best pregnancy, and I loved giving birth. It was just the most amazing thing, so surreal but so real. — Ashlee Simpson
- Fame and stuff like that is all very cool, but at the end of the day, we're all human beings. Although what I do is incredibly surreal and fun and amazing and I'm really grateful for it, I don't believe my own press release, do you know what I mean? — Tom Hardy
- The past itself, as historical change continues to accelerate, has become the most surreal of subjects - making it possible... to see a new beauty in what is vanishing. — Susan Sontag
- The red carpet is kind of a surreal experience. There's nothing normal about it, so for me the most important thing is to maintain some normality right until the point you get out of the car. — Samantha Barks