Surrender meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Surrender.
- (noun) : the act of surrendering (usually under agreed conditions)
- (verb) : relinquish possession or control over
- (verb) : give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another
- (noun) : a verbal act of admitting defeat
- (noun) : the delivery of a principal into lawful custody
- (noun) : acceptance of despair
I get 0.5 seconds to react to a ball, sometimes even less than that. I can't be thinking of what XYZ has said about me. I need to surrender myself to my natural instincts. My subconscious mind knows exactly what to do. It is trained to react. At home, my family doesn't discuss media coverage.
More words related to the meanings of Surrender
More words from Urdu related to Surrender
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Surrender meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لڑائ ختم کر دیناناکامیابیبھرناپچھاڑناحلف وفاداریچمپاکلیمان لینارہائآشوبتصفیہرضامندیچپیٹپھلمشقتپَسَنديدَگیتحویلفرض کرناگجراوصول کرناملتوی کرناجہاز کا یکایک الٹ جاناہزیمتپریشانیپسند کرناگھاٹاگُزارِشدق کرنااعتراف کرنااستعفاجگہ دیناکاٹنااقرارناکامیحملہ کرناہزیمت کرنااظہار عقیدتطوقوابستگیکمیغلہتقویضپزیرائچرکافصلسہراقبولیذمہ واریہتھیار ڈالناتعظیمہار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Surrender
What are the meanings of Surrender in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Surrender in Urdu are ہار - haar, تسلیم - tasliim, ہتھیار ڈالنا - hath yaar daalna, سپردگی - supurdgi and تسلیم کرنا - tasliim karna. To understand how would you translate the word Surrender in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Surrender or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Surrender synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Surrender. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Surrender in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Surrender in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Surrender with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by surrender?
Meanings of surrender are ہار - haar, تسلیم - tasliim, ہتھیار ڈالنا - hath yaar daalna, سپردگی - supurdgi and تسلیم کرنا - tasliim karna
Whats the definition of surrender?
Definition of the surrender are
- the act of surrendering (usually under agreed conditions)
- relinquish possession or control over
- give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another
- a verbal act of admitting defeat
- the delivery of a principal into lawful custody
- acceptance of despair
What is the synonym of surrender?
Synonym of word surrender are defeat, acceptance, arseniate, commissary general, checkmate, acknowledging, surrebutter, charge, rout, accrediting
What are the idioms related to surrender?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word surrender.
- Hand it to one
- To throw up the sponge
- At the game's end we shall see who gains
- Better to rule than to be ruled by the rout
- Go under
What are the quotes with word surrender?
Here are the quotes with the word surrender in them
- Art is nothing but the expression of our dream the more we surrender to it the closer we get to the inner truth of things, our dream-life, the true life that scorns questions and does not see them. — Franz Marc
- No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to fly high. No government, no legislature, has a right to limit your dreams. You should never agree to surrender your dreams. — Jesse Jackson
- I get 0.5 seconds to react to a ball, sometimes even less than that. I can't be thinking of what XYZ has said about me. I need to surrender myself to my natural instincts. My subconscious mind knows exactly what to do. It is trained to react. At home, my family doesn't discuss media coverage. — Sachin Tendulkar
- Shall I tell you what the real evil is? To cringe to the things that are called evils, to surrender to them our freedom, in defiance of which we ought to face any suffering. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca