Surrogate meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Surrogate.
- (adjective satellite) : providing or receiving nurture or parental care though not related by blood or legal ties
- (noun) : someone who takes the place of another person
- (noun) : a person appointed to represent or act on behalf of others
More words from Urdu related to Surrogate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Surrogate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Surrogate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Surrogate in Urdu is قائم مقام - qaa em maqaam. To understand how would you translate the word Surrogate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Surrogate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Surrogate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Surrogate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Surrogate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Surrogate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Surrogate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by surrogate?
Meaning of surrogate is قائم مقام - qaa em maqaam
Whats the definition of surrogate?
Definition of the surrogate are
- providing or receiving nurture or parental care though not related by blood or legal ties
- someone who takes the place of another person
- a person appointed to represent or act on behalf of others
What is the synonym of surrogate?
Synonym of word surrogate are deputising, acting, lieutenant, commodore, ersatz, viceregent, representative, officiating
What are the quotes with word surrogate?
Here are the quotes with the word surrogate in them
- For my own family, I would always choose the makeshift, surrogate family formed by various characters unrelated by blood. — Anne Tyler
- The Vatican is against surrogate mothers. Good thing they didn't have that rule when Jesus was born. — Elayne Boosler
- But presidential approval also became a surrogate measure of national unity and patriotism. — Thomas E. Mann