Survey meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Survey.
- (verb) : consider in a comprehensive way
- (noun) : short descriptive summary (of events)
- (noun) : a detailed critical inspection
- (noun) : the act of looking or seeing or observing
- (verb) : plot a map of (land)
- (verb) : make a survey of; for statistical purposes
- (verb) : hold a review (of troops)
- (verb) : look over carefully or inspect
More words related to the meanings of Survey
More words from Urdu related to Survey
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Survey meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معائنہ کرنامقیاسطرز فکرڈولگھیرشمارسروےقدہاتھ بھَرمانپناقصدجھپکیتاکناتشکیل کرناماننامناناگمان کرناسمجھناکوندجرحسانچاحصہ بانٹنامجمعڈھالنابُعدپانی کی گہرائی ناپنارائےہلکی سی جھلکنگاہمثالدھیاندھیان دیناہاتھقیاسدبازت کی پیمائشتاکجھلک دکھائی دیناپوچھ گچھنقشہنظر ثانی کرنامظاہرہقامتمفروضہماپنَظارَہہلکی سی جھلک دیکھنانظر رکھناحاضریالطفاتملاحظہ یا مشاہدہ کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Survey
What are the meanings of Survey in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Survey in Urdu are پیمائش - paemaa ish, ناپ - naap, سروے - Survey, جائزہ - jaa ezah, معائنہ کرنا - moaa enah karna, مساحت - masaahat and نظر ڈالنا - nazar daalna. To understand how would you translate the word Survey in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Survey or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Survey synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Survey. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Survey in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Survey in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Survey with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by survey?
Meanings of survey are پیمائش - paemaa ish, ناپ - naap, سروے - Survey, جائزہ - jaa ezah, معائنہ کرنا - moaa enah karna, مساحت - masaahat and نظر ڈالنا - nazar daalna
Whats the definition of survey?
Definition of the survey are
- consider in a comprehensive way
- short descriptive summary (of events)
- a detailed critical inspection
- the act of looking or seeing or observing
- plot a map of (land)
- make a survey of; for statistical purposes
- hold a review (of troops)
- look over carefully or inspect
What is the synonym of survey?
Synonym of word survey are measurability, measurement, surveys, view, measuring, gauge, surveyed, review, dimension, surveyance
What are the idioms related to survey?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word survey.
- Look into
- Out to out
- Quality test
What are the quotes with word survey?
Here are the quotes with the word survey in them
- There once was a demographic survey done to determine if money was connected to happiness and Ireland was the only place where this did not turn out to be true. — Fiona Shaw
- I've done an informal, anecdotal survey about marriage, and I've found no evidence that it brings happiness. — Mary McCormack
- A recent Pew Hispanic survey found that more than 70 percent of illegal immigrants from Mexico are interested in a guest-worker program and then returning home. — John Shadegg
- It takes no compromising to give people their rights. It takes no money to respect the individual. It takes no survey to remove repressions. — Harvey Milk