Suspense meanings in Urdu
Suspense meanings in Urdu are عالم حیرت, بے یقینی کی حالت, حیرت, انتظار, شش و پنج Suspense in Urdu. More meanings of suspense, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Suspense.
- (noun) : an uncertain cognitive state
- (noun) : excited anticipation of an approaching climax
- (noun) : apprehension about what is going to happen
The courage to imagine the otherwise is our greatest resource, adding color and suspense to all our life.
Luck is everything... My good luck in life was to be a really frightened person. I'm fortunate to be a coward, to have a low threshold of fear, because a hero couldn't make a good suspense film.
More words related to the meanings of Suspense
More words from Urdu related to Suspense
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Suspense meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
امیددھوکا دیناگومگوترددفکرغیر یقینیدابہچکولا کھانااچنبھاآسڈربتا دیناشش و پنجمذبذبحيران ہونابے یقینیحیرتپریشانیبے خبری میں اچانکدبدھاآشاخوفجہاز کا یکایک الٹ جاناصدمہشَک ميں پَڑ جاناستوتدقتعجبہچکچاہٹپس و پیشدھاکپٹائچونکا دیناتوقعہیبَتحیرانیمتردددو دلاتلوناحترامحملہ کرنے کا انتظارچونکانانظرہارمعمااضطراباعجازعدم یقیندبدبہشک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Suspense
What are the meanings of Suspense in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Suspense in Urdu are حیرت - haerat, انتظار - intezaar and شش و پنج - shash o panj. To understand how would you translate the word Suspense in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Suspense or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Suspense synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Suspense. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Suspense in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Suspense in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Suspense with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by suspense?
Meanings of suspense are حیرت - haerat, انتظار - intezaar and شش و پنج - shash o panj
Whats the definition of suspense?
Definition of the suspense are
- an uncertain cognitive state
- excited anticipation of an approaching climax
- apprehension about what is going to happen
What is the synonym of suspense?
Synonym of word suspense are surprisement, amazement, aweels, surmark, surprise, aweel, purprise, startle, astriction, misprise
What are the idioms related to suspense?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word suspense.
- At a loss
- Little loses amaze great ones tame
- Novelty sets the people a gaping
- Cool or kick one heel
- Death is better than suspense
What are the quotes with word suspense?
Here are the quotes with the word suspense in them
- The courage to imagine the otherwise is our greatest resource, adding color and suspense to all our life. — Daniel J. Boorstin
- Luck is everything... My good luck in life was to be a really frightened person. I'm fortunate to be a coward, to have a low threshold of fear, because a hero couldn't make a good suspense film. — Alfred Hitchcock
- This suspense is terrible. I hope it will last. — Oscar Wilde
- Suspense is very important. Even though this is humor and they're short stories, that theory of building suspense is still there. — Sergio Aragones