Suspension meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Suspension.
- (noun) : an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- (noun) : temporary cessation or suspension
- (noun) : a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- (noun) : the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely)
- (noun) : a temporary debarment (from a privilege or position etc)
- (noun) : a mechanical system of springs or shock absorbers connecting the wheels and axles to the chassis of a wheeled vehicle
- (noun) : a mixture in which fine particles are suspended in a fluid where they are supported by buoyancy
More words related to the meanings of Suspension
More words from Urdu related to Suspension
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Suspension meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جذب کرنا یا ہوناروکنارکاوٹمعطلیگریزقیدکھڑاویںحارجکوتاہیخللبستنمو کو روکنامزاحم ہوناگھیرالالےبے ننگ و ناممزاحمتبھاری پنحدہکلاہٹنفرتمشکلہرجترقیحائل ہوناگھیرناپار کرناٹٹی لگانا یا بند کرناسنگ راہبوجھ لادناجَنگلَہمداخلتپرہیزروڑاتعرضحرکتٹانگ اڑاناسکڑاؤچوبی چوکھٹاشاخسانہموندنالدھڑ بناناناکہ بندیپابندیاعراضروکٹھراٴورکاوٹ بنناتنگیگڑبڑ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Suspension
What are the meanings of Suspension in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Suspension in Urdu are رکاوٹ - rukaawat and معطلی - moattali. To understand how would you translate the word Suspension in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Suspension or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Suspension synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Suspension. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Suspension in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Suspension in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Suspension with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by suspension?
Meanings of suspension are رکاوٹ - rukaawat and معطلی - moattali
Whats the definition of suspension?
Definition of the suspension are
- an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- temporary cessation or suspension
- a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely)
- a temporary debarment (from a privilege or position etc)
- a mechanical system of springs or shock absorbers connecting the wheels and axles to the chassis of a wheeled vehicle
- a mixture in which fine particles are suspended in a fluid where they are supported by buoyancy
What is the synonym of suspension?
Synonym of word suspension are blockade, obstination, stoppage, burrier, obluctation, restriction, obstructionism, indisturbance, occlusion, obstreperousness
What are the idioms related to suspension?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word suspension.
- Hold in
- Put an end to or a stop to
What are the quotes with word suspension?
Here are the quotes with the word suspension in them
- That willing suspension of disbelief for the moment, which constitutes poetic faith. — Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Musicals are, by nature, theatrical, meaning poetic, meaning having to move the audience's imagination and create a suspension of disbelief, by which I mean there's no fourth wall. — Stephen Sondheim
- Good composition is like a suspension bridge - each line adds strength and takes none away. — Robert Henri