Suspicion meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Suspicion.
- (noun) : an impression that something might be the case
- (noun) : being of a suspicious nature
- (noun) : the state of being suspected
I think there's a suspicion in the South of people putting on airs. You see it in most successful Southern politicians, but you also see it in someone like Richard Petty, who may be a multimillionaire stock car driver, but he's also beloved because he has a nice self-deprecatory way about him.
More words related to the meanings of Suspicion
More words from Urdu related to Suspicion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Suspicion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
الٹا بل دیناخیالعزت کرناسنکواہمہاعتماد نہ کرناموجممکنیتنظارہفِکرمَندیعورَتدل میں بس جاناتصورچھلمادیناکڑحیرانیدھڑکاجانچمفروضہگھمنڈاحمقانہ حرکتخبطبل بوتارُجحانقابل پسندبھروساخیال رکھناپوچھبینائیڈرناتعجب کرناسوچدماغیمادہتردد کرنابھوتثبوتدھیانتخمینہ کرناپس و پیشہچکنابے اعتباری کرنابلپرواہنقص پیدا کرناپوچھنامانانوکھی حرکتدہشت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Suspicion
What are the meanings of Suspicion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Suspicion in Urdu are وہم - waehm, شک - shak, گمان - gumaan, خیال - khayaal and زن - zan. To understand how would you translate the word Suspicion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Suspicion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Suspicion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Suspicion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Suspicion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Suspicion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Suspicion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by suspicion?
Meanings of suspicion are وہم - waehm, شک - shak, گمان - gumaan, خیال - khayaal and زن - zan
Whats the definition of suspicion?
Definition of the suspicion are
- an impression that something might be the case
- being of a suspicious nature
- the state of being suspected
What is the synonym of suspicion?
Synonym of word suspicion are delusions, mistrustfulness, pride, conceptual, illusion, idea, misgiving, mistrust, cogitation, faddism
What are the idioms related to suspicion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word suspicion.
- You dance in a net and think that nobody sees you
- Even aesop has no remedy for obsessions
- Of all pests the most pestilent is superstition
- Suspicion is strong on the part of the distressed
- A thread will tie an honest man better than a rope a rogue
What are the quotes with word suspicion?
Here are the quotes with the word suspicion in them
- I think there's a suspicion in the South of people putting on airs. You see it in most successful Southern politicians, but you also see it in someone like Richard Petty, who may be a multimillionaire stock car driver, but he's also beloved because he has a nice self-deprecatory way about him. — John Shelton Reed
- We shall never be able to remove suspicion and fear as potential causes of war until communication is permitted to flow, free and open, across international boundaries. — Harry S.Truman
- Whatever hysteria exists is inflamed by mystery, suspicion and secrecy. Hard and exact facts will cool it. — Elia Kazan
- In my experience lust only ever leads to misery. All that suspicion and jealousy and anguish it unleashes. I don't want those things in my life. — Chrissie Hynde