Suspicious meanings in Urdu
Suspicious meanings in Urdu is شکی Suspicious in Urdu. More meanings of suspicious, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Suspicious.
- (adjective satellite) : openly distrustful and unwilling to confide
More words from Urdu related to Suspicious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Suspicious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Suspicious
What are the meanings of Suspicious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Suspicious in Urdu is شکی - shakki. To understand how would you translate the word Suspicious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Suspicious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Suspicious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Suspicious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Suspicious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Suspicious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Suspicious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by suspicious?
Meaning of suspicious is شکی - shakki
Whats the definition of suspicious?
Definition of the suspicious are
- openly distrustful and unwilling to confide
What is the synonym of suspicious?
Synonym of word suspicious are mistrustful, sceptics, distrustful, doubter, pyrrhonist, skeptics, jealous, sceptical, diffident, sceptic
What are the idioms related to suspicious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word suspicious.
- Ld wive tale
- Old wive tale
- Ld wives tale
- Old wives tale
What are the quotes with word suspicious?
Here are the quotes with the word suspicious in them
- The idea of avant-garde art is a very suspicious thing to me, the idea that poetry is new and it keeps being new the way Chevrolets every year are new. — Robert Morgan
- I'm always suspicious of really beautiful women telling us we shouldn't be worried about beauty. — Susan Estrich
- Artists are notoriously snooty and suspicious of anything coming from the business community. — David Byrne
- I've hung out at dozens of playgrounds, bored out of my mind, with not even a look of comfort from disapproving mothers all around me. Either they think I'm a pedophile or a deadbeat dad. That's what I get for being a single dad - suspicious looks at the playground. — Dominic West