Swamp meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Swamp.
- (verb) : drench or submerge or be drenched or submerged
- (verb) : fill quickly beyond capacity; as with a liquid
- (noun) : low land that is seasonally flooded; has more woody plants than a marsh and better drainage than a bog
- (noun) : a situation fraught with difficulties and imponderables
My coming to faith did not start with a leap but rather a series of staggers from what seemed like one safe place to another. Like lily pads, round and green, these places summoned and then held me up while I grew. Each prepared me for the next leaf on which I would land, and in this way I moved across the swamp of doubt and fear.
More words related to the meanings of Swamp
More words from Urdu related to Swamp
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Swamp meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کرائے پر دیناگنجائشگاراامانَت میں دیناادا کر نامیلکفگندے پانی کا جوہڑٹوٹناقربان کرنافائدہلڑائ ختم کر دینامجازاً مصیبت میں پھنسانادلانا یا دینامٹی سے تھوپناصلاح مشورہ کرنامعین کرناگھنگریکوڑااڑسناآمدابلاغ کرنابجھندیناکیچڑ میں بھر دیناسُپُرد کَرناتنخواہ دینادھولیدآب دوزکھسناہار مانناتابع ہونادلدل میں پھنسناحوالے کرناادا کرنادلاناجہیز دیناتنگ اور لمبی سی درازکیچڑبھینٹ چڑھانامان لیناادھار دینامیلا کرناقابل برداشت ہوناآندوپہنچانادہاڑیمیلاگھسیڑنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Swamp
What are the meanings of Swamp in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Swamp in Urdu are ڈبو دینا, دلدل - dal dal, دینا - deyna and دھنس - dhans. To understand how would you translate the word Swamp in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Swamp or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Swamp synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Swamp. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Swamp in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Swamp in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Swamp with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by swamp?
Meanings of swamp are ڈبو دینا, دلدل - dal dal, دینا - deyna and دھنس - dhans
Whats the definition of swamp?
Definition of the swamp are
- drench or submerge or be drenched or submerged
- fill quickly beyond capacity; as with a liquid
- low land that is seasonally flooded; has more woody plants than a marsh and better drainage than a bog
- a situation fraught with difficulties and imponderables
What is the synonym of swamp?
Synonym of word swamp are submarine, marsh wren, confer, quagmired, yield, marsh felwort, commit, quagginess, render, slot
What are the idioms related to swamp?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word swamp.
- Quick steps are best over miry ground
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Put the saddle on the right horse
- To play hide and seek
- Under the heels
What are the quotes with word swamp?
Here is the quote with the word swamp in them
- My coming to faith did not start with a leap but rather a series of staggers from what seemed like one safe place to another. Like lily pads, round and green, these places summoned and then held me up while I grew. Each prepared me for the next leaf on which I would land, and in this way I moved across the swamp of doubt and fear. — Anne Lamott