Swearing meanings in Urdu
Swearing meanings in Urdu is گالی Swearing in Urdu. More meanings of swearing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Swearing.
- (noun) : a commitment to tell the truth (especially in a court of law); to lie under oath is to become subject to prosecution for perjury
The biggest thrill a ballplayer can have is when your son takes after you. That happened when my Bobby was in his championship Little League game. He really showed me something. Struck out three times. Made an error that lost the game. Parents were throwing things at our car and swearing at us as we drove off. Gosh, I was proud.
More words from Urdu related to Swearing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Swearing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Swearing
What are the meanings of Swearing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Swearing in Urdu is گالی - gaali. To understand how would you translate the word Swearing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Swearing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Swearing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Swearing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Swearing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Swearing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Swearing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by swearing?
Meaning of swearing is گالی - gaali
Whats the definition of swearing?
Definition of the swearing are
- a commitment to tell the truth (especially in a court of law); to lie under oath is to become subject to prosecution for perjury
What is the synonym of swearing?
Synonym of word swearing are aboulic, invective, murly, abuse, gallic, vituperation, blady, curse, gallous
What are the idioms related to swearing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word swearing.
- One ill word asketh another
- Hard words
What are the quotes with word swearing?
Here are the quotes with the word swearing in them
- The biggest thrill a ballplayer can have is when your son takes after you. That happened when my Bobby was in his championship Little League game. He really showed me something. Struck out three times. Made an error that lost the game. Parents were throwing things at our car and swearing at us as we drove off. Gosh, I was proud. — Bob Uecker
- My first outdoor cooking memories are full of erratic British summers, Dad swearing at a barbecue that he couldn't put together, and eventually eating charred sausages, feeling brilliant. — Jamie Oliver
- People ask 'do you make a conscious effort not to swear?' - if you're doing silly stuff you're not tempted to put swearing in. All the comics from my childhood, who were funny without swearing, were the people that influenced me. What I do is quite traditional anyway. — Tim Vine