Sweet sultan meanings in Urdu
Sweet sultan meanings in Urdu is میٹھی سلطان Sweet sultan in Urdu. More meanings of sweet sultan, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Sweet sultan Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sweet sultan.
- (noun) : annual of Mediterranean to Portugal having hairy stems and minutely spiny-toothed leaves and large heads of yellow flowers
- (noun) : Asian plant widely grown for its sweetly fragrant pink flowers; sometimes placed in genus Centaurea
- (noun) : perennial of mountains of Iran and Iraq; cultivated for its fragrant rose-pink flowers
What are the meanings of Sweet sultan in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sweet sultan in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Sweet sultan in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sweet sultan or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sweet sultan synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sweet sultan. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sweet sultan in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sweet sultan in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sweet sultan with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sweet sultan?
Whats the definition of sweet sultan?
Definition of the sweet sultan are
- annual of Mediterranean to Portugal having hairy stems and minutely spiny-toothed leaves and large heads of yellow flowers
- Asian plant widely grown for its sweetly fragrant pink flowers; sometimes placed in genus Centaurea
- perennial of mountains of Iran and Iraq; cultivated for its fragrant rose-pink flowers