Swell meanings in Urdu
Swell meanings in Urdu are پھلانا, کھلنا, پھولنا, ورم آنا, سوجن آنا, روٹیاں لگنا, امنڈ آنا, سوجنا, پھول جانا, امنڈنا Swell in Urdu. More meanings of swell, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Swell.
- (noun) : a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- (noun) : the undulating movement of the surface of the open sea
- (verb) : expand abnormally
- (noun) : a crescendo followed by a decrescendo
- (noun) : a rounded elevation (especially one on an ocean floor)
- (verb) : cause to become swollen
- (verb) : become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger
- (verb) : increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity
- (verb) : come up, as of a liquid
- (verb) : come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
More words related to the meanings of Swell
More words from Urdu related to Swell
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Swell meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھیلناآغاز کرناکشادہ ہوناسانس پھولنااُڑا دینافاش کرناوا کرناکلاسنگین کرنافربہپھوٹغرقابیلہرسنگارنابڑھاوا دیناپھلاناطیششگفتہ ہونابھٹک جاناپھلناہوا چلناپھونک سے پھلاناچھلکناپھٹنافربہ ہوناعلیحدا کرنادرزکھولناپھولناآغاز ہوناچھترنابد دماغیچوٹافشا کرناہویداکلی نکلنابشیش ہونادھڑ سےرخنہجل مئیتموجنقش و نگار بنانامبسوتبچھانابگڑناغنچہمشہور کرنارنجھناپھوٹنازیادہ کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Swell
What are the meanings of Swell in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Swell in Urdu are پھلانا - phulaana, پھولنا - phuulna, کھلنا - khilna, امنڈ آنا - umandn aana, سوجنا - suujna, پھول جانا - phuul jaana and امنڈنا - umandna. To understand how would you translate the word Swell in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Swell or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Swell synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Swell. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Swell in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Swell in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Swell with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by swell?
Meanings of swell are پھلانا - phulaana, پھولنا - phuulna, کھلنا - khilna, امنڈ آنا - umandn aana, سوجنا - suujna, پھول جانا - phuul jaana and امنڈنا - umandna
Whats the definition of swell?
Definition of the swell are
- a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- the undulating movement of the surface of the open sea
- expand abnormally
- a crescendo followed by a decrescendo
- a rounded elevation (especially one on an ocean floor)
- cause to become swollen
- become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger
- increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity
- come up, as of a liquid
- come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
What is the synonym of swell?
Synonym of word swell are spread out, swellhead, diverge, puff up, inflater, deploy, inflate, growling, crack, distend
What are the idioms related to swell?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word swell.
- Keep a bad quarter
- To raise hell
- Puffed out
- Puffed up
- Short of breth