Swinging meanings in Urdu
Swinging meanings in Urdu is جھولنا Swinging in Urdu. More meanings of swinging, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Swinging.
- (noun) : changing location by moving back and forth
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by a buoyant rhythm
My only problem is the fear that opposition bowlers might go for my fingers and that's why I was scared of the short ball. Now I am struggling with the ball pitching up and swinging away. I just keep nicking that one.
And, you know, you try and preach to them there's more to this game than just walking up to home plate, swinging the bat, fielding a ground ball. There's some dedication in it, some love you've got to put into this work.
More words from Urdu related to Swinging
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Swinging meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہنگورااڑ جاناغیر مستقل ہوناجھولالٹکا رہناہلناکانپناگہوارہتِير ہو جاناگھٹنا بڑھناجھولا جھولناپینگ یا جھوٹے لینالرزناارتعاش دیناپنگوڑاکَلی کَلی مَنڈلانابدلناکھٹولاہلگناڈگمگاناکپ کپی پیدا کرناجُھولاپھَڑ پھَڑاناڈولناجھولنالٹکاناآگے پیچھے ہوناپڑا رہنالٹکناسبک سبک چلناہلنا جھلناہنڈولااُڑ جاناتردد کرناپینگجھومنامذبذب ہوناآگے پیچھے ہلانامہدتيز تيز چَلناتیڑھا میڑہا چلناجُھولنالہرانالرزان کرناگہواراجھُولنامرتعش ہوناپالناجھلانالڑکھڑانا ...
What are the meanings of Swinging in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Swinging in Urdu is جھولنا - jhuulna. To understand how would you translate the word Swinging in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Swinging or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Swinging synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Swinging. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Swinging in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Swinging in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Swinging with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by swinging?
Meaning of swinging is جھولنا - jhuulna
Whats the definition of swinging?
Definition of the swinging are
- changing location by moving back and forth
- characterized by a buoyant rhythm
What is the synonym of swinging?
Synonym of word swinging are cradle, flit, swinck, vacillate, swingy, dangle, loll, swonk, vibrate, swanking
What are the quotes with word swinging?
Here are the quotes with the word swinging in them
- In our film profession you may have Gable's looks, Tracy's art, Marlene's legs or Liz's violet eyes, but they don't mean a thing without that swinging thing called courage. — Frank Capra
- My only problem is the fear that opposition bowlers might go for my fingers and that's why I was scared of the short ball. Now I am struggling with the ball pitching up and swinging away. I just keep nicking that one. — Shane Warne
- And, you know, you try and preach to them there's more to this game than just walking up to home plate, swinging the bat, fielding a ground ball. There's some dedication in it, some love you've got to put into this work. — Eddie Murray
- In the first Spider-Man, at the end of the movie, Peter Parker had to deny himself a relationship with a girl that he's in love with. The very next thing that happens is that he's swinging through the city. — John Dykstra