Sworn meanings in Urdu
Sworn meanings in Urdu is قسم کھائی Sworn in Urdu. More meanings of sworn, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sworn.
- (adjective satellite) : bound by or as if by an oath
- (adjective) : bound by or stated on oath
Well, first of all, we've got to get away from being offended by the truth. We've seen a 41 percent increase in food stamp recipients across the United States of America since President Obama was sworn in in January 2009. That has nothing to do with black, white, Hispanic or whatever. It's a fact, and we need to, you know, deal with that.
More words from Urdu related to Sworn
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sworn meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Sworn in it
What are the meanings of Sworn in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sworn in Urdu is قسم کھائی. To understand how would you translate the word Sworn in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sworn or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sworn synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sworn. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sworn in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sworn in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sworn with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sworn?
Meaning of sworn is قسم کھائی
Whats the definition of sworn?
Definition of the sworn are
- bound by or as if by an oath
- bound by or stated on oath
What is the synonym of sworn?
Synonym of word sworn are swore
What are the idioms with the word sworn?
Here are the idioms with the word sworn in them.
- Anger is a sworn enemy
- Pride is the sworn enemy to content
- The tongue has sworn it but the mind is unsworn
What are the quotes with word sworn?
Here are the quotes with the word sworn in them
- Monarchs ought to put to death the authors and instigators of war, as their sworn enemies and as dangers to their states. — Elizabeth I
- Experience seems to most of us to lead to conclusions, but empiricism has sworn never to draw them. — George Santayana
- Well, first of all, we've got to get away from being offended by the truth. We've seen a 41 percent increase in food stamp recipients across the United States of America since President Obama was sworn in in January 2009. That has nothing to do with black, white, Hispanic or whatever. It's a fact, and we need to, you know, deal with that. — Allen West
- I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. — Thomas Jefferson