Syllabic meanings in Urdu
Syllabic meanings in Urdu is نصاب Syllabic in Urdu. More meanings of syllabic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Syllabic.
- (adjective) : (of speech sounds) forming the nucleus of a syllable
- (adjective) : consisting of a syllable or syllables
- (adjective) : (of verse) having lines based on number of syllables rather than on rhythmical arrangement of stresses or quantities
- (adjective) : consisting of or using a syllabary
- (adjective) : of or relating to syllables
More words related to the meanings of Syllabic
More words from Urdu related to Syllabic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Syllabic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Syllabic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Syllabic in Urdu is نصاب - nisaab. To understand how would you translate the word Syllabic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Syllabic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Syllabic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Syllabic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Syllabic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Syllabic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Syllabic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by syllabic?
Meaning of syllabic is نصاب - nisaab
Whats the definition of syllabic?
Definition of the syllabic are
- (of speech sounds) forming the nucleus of a syllable
- consisting of a syllable or syllables
- (of verse) having lines based on number of syllables rather than on rhythmical arrangement of stresses or quantities
- consisting of or using a syllabary
- of or relating to syllables
What is the synonym of syllabic?
Synonym of word syllabic are syllabary, syllabise, curricles, syllabizes, excipulum, curriculum, syllabicity, curculios, syllabises, syllabuses