Symmetry meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Symmetry.
- (noun) : balance among the parts of something
- (noun) : (physics) the property of being isotropic; having the same value when measured in different directions
- (noun) : (mathematics) an attribute of a shape or relation; exact reflection of form on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane
I'm from the Madeleine L'Engle school. The more she delves into science, the more she knows there's a creator who's behind these amazing laws, these amazing events. The symmetry of nature, the structure and order of it.
More words related to the meanings of Symmetry
More words from Urdu related to Symmetry
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Symmetry meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صوریتجتھاوحدانیتکیچڑقویٰ کاٹھیرضا مندیسختیمرادمحیطرخپہلوعفریتوسعتدھڑاِتصَالڈھنگتوڑاپیکررابطخط وخالڈھَنگجوابتھوکفیاضیدشوار اتفاقکلانیتوجہیاریجھکناملاپرسم و راہظاہریتمُطابقَتتغراات پتی کرناسمجھوتہریتجسمپرسنتائی یا پسندیدگی جتاناچہرابھاری پنحاضریآنٹ سانٹھروکنااحوالبَدبُو دار غَلاظَتہم چشمجسامتبہتاتحال و قال ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Symmetry
What are the meanings of Symmetry in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Symmetry in Urdu are میل - mail, جسامت - jasaamat and صورت - surat. To understand how would you translate the word Symmetry in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Symmetry or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Symmetry synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Symmetry. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Symmetry in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Symmetry in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Symmetry with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by symmetry?
Meanings of symmetry are میل - mail, جسامت - jasaamat and صورت - surat
Whats the definition of symmetry?
Definition of the symmetry are
- balance among the parts of something
- (physics) the property of being isotropic; having the same value when measured in different directions
- (mathematics) an attribute of a shape or relation; exact reflection of form on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane
What is the synonym of symmetry?
Synonym of word symmetry are mile, bigness, unity, agreeableness, manner, liaison, shape, sullage, afflux, make
What are the idioms related to symmetry?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word symmetry.
- Emerald type
- Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom
- To make things warm for one
- To see and listen to the wicked is already beginning of wickedness
- Appearances are often deceitful
What are the quotes with word symmetry?
Here are the quotes with the word symmetry in them
- I'm from the Madeleine L'Engle school. The more she delves into science, the more she knows there's a creator who's behind these amazing laws, these amazing events. The symmetry of nature, the structure and order of it. — Tom Shadyac
- So that ideas of sort of relaxed symmetry have been something for years that I have been concerned with because I think that symmetry is a neutral shape as opposed to a form of design. — Robert Rauschenberg