Synthetic meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Synthetic.
- (adjective satellite) : artificial as if portrayed in a film
- (noun) : a compound made artificially by chemical reactions
- (adjective) : of a proposition whose truth value is determined by observation or facts
- (adjective) : systematic combining of root and modifying elements into single words
- (adjective) : involving or of the nature of synthesis (combining separate elements to form a coherent whole) as opposed to analysis
- (adjective satellite) : not genuine or natural
- (adjective satellite) : not of natural origin; prepared or made artificially
More words related to the meanings of Synthetic
More words from Urdu related to Synthetic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Synthetic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تعمیریفرضیديو مالائیڈرامائینمائشیپراگندہتعَجُب خَيزمعروفتا ہمزبردستی کاعماراتینقلیبنایا ہواتاہمادعا رکھنے والاغیر طبعیغَير حَقِيقیکھوٹاہماراکشیدہترکیبیساختہداستانیاس پر بھیڈھینگیامَصنُوعیتقلیدیمتکبرتالیفتعمیرمشہورمن گھڑتپرنتونخریلااجز یا عناصرمصنوعیخُود ايجادجذباتیخود نماانسان ساختہناقابِلِ اعتبارغیر حقیقیپھر بھیتاویلعمارت یا تعمیربناوٹیجھوٹاغوغا پسندخواہ مخواہغیر فطری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Synthetic
What are the meanings of Synthetic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Synthetic in Urdu are مصنوعی - masnuui, اس کے ساتھ, ترکیبی - tarkiibi, تالیف - taaliif and اس سے متعلق. To understand how would you translate the word Synthetic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Synthetic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Synthetic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Synthetic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Synthetic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Synthetic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Synthetic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by synthetic?
Meanings of synthetic are مصنوعی - masnuui, اس کے ساتھ, ترکیبی - tarkiibi, تالیف - taaliif and اس سے متعلق
Whats the definition of synthetic?
Definition of the synthetic are
- artificial as if portrayed in a film
- a compound made artificially by chemical reactions
- of a proposition whose truth value is determined by observation or facts
- systematic combining of root and modifying elements into single words
- involving or of the nature of synthesis (combining separate elements to form a coherent whole) as opposed to analysis
- not genuine or natural
- not of natural origin; prepared or made artificially
What is the synonym of synthetic?
Synonym of word synthetic are prefigurative, herein, syntagmatic, artifactual, get on with, syntactic, artificialness, nevertheless, constitutive, unnatural
What are the idioms related to synthetic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word synthetic.
- In out of touch
- Know nothing
- L or the rest
- Let every man talk of what he understand
- Occupational dis ease
What are the quotes with word synthetic?
Here is the quote with the word synthetic in them
- Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness. — Abdul Kalam