Syracuse meanings in Urdu
Syracuse meanings in Urdu is سائراکیز Syracuse in Urdu. More meanings of syracuse, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Syracuse.
- (noun) : the Athenian siege of Syracuse (415-413 BC) was eventually won by Syracuse
- (noun) : the Roman siege of Syracuse (214-212 BC) was eventually won by the Romans who sacked the city (killing Archimedes)
- (noun) : a city in southeastern Sicily that was founded by Corinthians in the 8th century BC
- (noun) : a city in central New York
What are the meanings of Syracuse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Syracuse in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Syracuse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Syracuse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Syracuse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Syracuse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Syracuse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Syracuse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Syracuse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by syracuse?
Whats the definition of syracuse?
Definition of the syracuse are
- the Athenian siege of Syracuse (415-413 BC) was eventually won by Syracuse
- the Roman siege of Syracuse (214-212 BC) was eventually won by the Romans who sacked the city (killing Archimedes)
- a city in southeastern Sicily that was founded by Corinthians in the 8th century BC
- a city in central New York