Systematic meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Systematic.
- (adjective) : characterized by order and planning
- (adjective) : of or relating to taxonomy
My message to you all is of hope, courage and confidence. Let us mobilize all our resources in a systematic and organized way and tackle the grave issues that confront us with grim determination and discipline worthy of a great nation.
More words from Urdu related to Systematic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Systematic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Systematic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Systematic in Urdu are اصولی - usuuli and با قائدہ - baa qaa edah. To understand how would you translate the word Systematic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Systematic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Systematic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Systematic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Systematic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Systematic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Systematic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by systematic?
Meanings of systematic are اصولی - usuuli and با قائدہ - baa qaa edah
Whats the definition of systematic?
Definition of the systematic are
- characterized by order and planning
- of or relating to taxonomy
What is the synonym of systematic?
Synonym of word systematic are principiant, sincipital, principial, principled, institutional, uniform, trim, trig, orderly, methodical
What are the quotes with word systematic?
Here are the quotes with the word systematic in them
- Still, intuitive assumptions about behavior is only the starting point of systematic analysis, for alone they do not yield many interesting implications. — Gary Becker
- I started on the use of the Internet for scientific communication. Our research group was one of the very first to make really systematic use of it as a way of managing research projects. — Joshua Lederberg
- My message to you all is of hope, courage and confidence. Let us mobilize all our resources in a systematic and organized way and tackle the grave issues that confront us with grim determination and discipline worthy of a great nation. — Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- Well, yes, I mean, I think that, you know, my sources suggest that there's a lot of support for the notion that there is a lot of Koran abuse and that it was very much a systematic design, not just an aberration. — Jane Mayer