Tack meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Tack.
- (verb) : fix to; attach
- (noun) : (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- (noun) : sailing a zigzag course
- (noun) : (nautical) the act of changing tack
- (noun) : a short nail with a sharp point and a large head
- (noun) : the heading or position of a vessel relative to the trim of its sails
- (noun) : gear for a horse
- (verb) : fasten with tacks
- (verb) : turn into the wind
- (verb) : sew together loosely, with large stitches
- (verb) : create by putting components or members together
|We attack them||ہم ان پر حملہ کرتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Tack
More words from Urdu related to Tack
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tack meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
یک جان کرناپوربچوں کا ایک کھیلباہم ملناچمٹناایک سمجھناگھل مل جاناجہلسیمنٹانگاراکٹھے اگنارضائ بھائنسبت کرناہسپانیہ کا مسلمانمزاجعبارت آرائ کرناڈھیمملانامتفق کرناسالنظریہمدغم ہوناحلقے میں لیناراستہمنسلک کرناملاپرزہچابی دینامُنسلِک کَرناجھکنارویہمجسم کرناآنکڑیآمیزش کرناگنتی کرنابے ترتیبیپیدا کرناڈھچر کھڑا کرناپھانسنازنگینوارنسبت دینامسلنامشابہ کرناسمیٹنامتفق ہوناآچاربندھناجکڑ جانابننا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tack
What are the meanings of Tack in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tack in Urdu are ملانا - milaana, باندھنا - baandhna, نتھی کرنا - natthi karna, جوڑنا - jorna, کیل بٹن, رویہ - rawiyyah and کوکا - Coca. To understand how would you translate the word Tack in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tack or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tack synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tack. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tack in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tack in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tack with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tack?
Meanings of tack are ملانا - milaana, باندھنا - baandhna, نتھی کرنا - natthi karna, جوڑنا - jorna, کیل بٹن, رویہ - rawiyyah and کوکا - Coca
Whats the definition of tack?
Definition of the tack are
- fix to; attach
- (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- sailing a zigzag course
- (nautical) the act of changing tack
- a short nail with a sharp point and a large head
- the heading or position of a vessel relative to the trim of its sails
- gear for a horse
- fasten with tacks
- turn into the wind
- sew together loosely, with large stitches
- create by putting components or members together
What is the synonym of tack?
Synonym of word tack are knead, band, attach, gather, implicate, conjugate, introduce, affix, feign, immix
What are the idioms related to tack?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tack.
- Roll up
- Join hands
- Shake hands
- Nick stick
- Airs and graces
How to use tack in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use tack in a sentence.
- We attack them — ہم ان پر حملہ کرتے ہیں