Take root meanings in Urdu
Take root Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Take root.
- (verb) : become settled or established and stable in one's residence or life style
More words from Urdu related to Take root
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Take root meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ماتابیٹھنا,گرناجکڑ جاناچوکورمنجمد کرناکٹھور ہونااگناذاتیماں کی طرح پالنابستہ ہونامستطیلربط رکھناہٹیلایخ بستہ ہونامادریقیرٹھوس کَرناابندھاناکڑا کرنااگانادیسیماں بننابندھنامربعے کابند کرنابے حسبڑھاناجيلی بَننامائینرمنوبتمضبوط کرناکلیاں آنايَخ بَستَہ ہوناکٹر بننامیاقائم کرنابندھ جانابیٹھناکسنابے دردبوناجَمنامنجمند ہونامنجمد ہوناموافق ہونااستوار کرنابے حس ہو جانابرَف بَن جانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Take root
What are the meanings of Take root in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Take root in Urdu is جمنا - jamna. To understand how would you translate the word Take root in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Take root or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Take root synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Take root. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Take root in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Take root in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Take root with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by take root?
Meaning of take root is جمنا - jamna
Whats the definition of take root?
Definition of the take root are
- become settled or established and stable in one's residence or life style
What is the synonym of take root?
Synonym of word take root are grow, freeze, consolidate, vegetate, coagulating, quadrate, cloturing, pitch, clottering, mother
What are the idioms related to take root?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word take root.
- Give a clown your finger and he will take your whole hand
- Law put cast salt on one tail
- Law put cast salt on ones tail
- Strike root
- Take shape
What are the quotes with word take root?
Here are the quotes with the word take root in them
- Seeds of great discoveries are constantly floating around us, but they only take root in minds well prepared to receive them. — Joseph Henry
- Affliction is the wholesome soil of virtue, where patience, honor, sweet humility, and calm fortitude, take root and strongly flourish. — David Mallet
- All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience. — Johann von Goethe