Talent meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Talent.
- (noun) : natural abilities or qualities
- قدیم زمانے کا ایک وزن اور سکہ
Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not the world is full of educated failures. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
More words from Urdu related to Talent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Talent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Talent
What are the meanings of Talent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Talent in Urdu are خصلت - khaslat, ذہانت - zehaanat and ذوق - zauq. To understand how would you translate the word Talent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Talent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Talent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Talent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Talent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Talent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Talent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by talent?
Meanings of talent are خصلت - khaslat, ذہانت - zehaanat and ذوق - zauq
Whats the definition of talent?
Definition of the talent are
- natural abilities or qualities
- قدیم زمانے کا ایک وزن اور سکہ
What is the synonym of talent?
Synonym of word talent are moral, intelligentiary, gneius, intelligency, intellective, mentums, ment, understanding, shrewdness, mentality
What are the idioms related to talent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word talent.
- Good taste
- Ill fortune is often an incentive to genius
- Talent works genius creates
- Birth is much breeding is more
- Birth is much; breeding is more
What are the quotes with word talent?
Here are the quotes with the word talent in them
- Interest is the spur of the people, but glory that of great souls. Invention is the talent of youth, and judgment of age. — Jonathan Swift
- Invention is the talent of youth, as judgment is of age. — Jonathan Swift
- Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not the world is full of educated failures. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. — Calvin Coolidge
- No one can arrive from being talented alone, work transforms talent into genius. — Anna Pavlova