Talented meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Talented.
- (adjective) : endowed with talent or talents
More words related to the meanings of Talented
More words from Urdu related to Talented
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Talented meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کاری گرنکیلالاچار کرنانقطہ دانمَعقُولمقدمملنامحنت کشحاذقضرورت کے لیے کافیسیاناجھوٹھارواصداقتکٹیلیتنا ہواسزاواررکاوٹ ڈالناتمانچہقابلبل ڈالناچوکنناسکیڑناہوشپورافارغ التحصیلملتادانش مندبہ عجلتاخذ کرناسختیدقیقہ رسعظمت دیناپریتگھاگروشنمجالصاحب ادراکنااتفاقیرفتار کا زورذوقظرفقربانیبموقعہسنجیدہنوحہ کرناحوصلہ مندپکابصیرتحکمی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Talented
What are the meanings of Talented in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Talented in Urdu are قابل - qaabil, مستعد - mustaid, ذہین - zehiin, لائق - laa eq, ذکی - zaki, بل - bel, فطانت - fataanat, گنی - Gani and تبباع - tabbaa. To understand how would you translate the word Talented in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Talented or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Talented synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Talented. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Talented in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Talented in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Talented with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by talented?
Meanings of talented are قابل - qaabil, مستعد - mustaid, ذہین - zehiin, لائق - laa eq, ذکی - zaki, بل - bel, فطانت - fataanat, گنی - Gani and تبباع - tabbaa
Whats the definition of talented?
Definition of the talented are
- endowed with talent or talents
What is the synonym of talented?
Synonym of word talented are figurable, apt, shrewd, gifted, deserving, witty, suitable, vis, enterable, able
What are the idioms related to talented?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word talented.
- Good taste
- It is the coat that makes the gentleman
- Lie in the way
- Worthy things happen to the worthy
- Great wits have short memories
What are the quotes with word talented?
Here are the quotes with the word talented in them
- Sally Field looks amazing in general, never mind her age! She's a phenomenally talented actress and has had a career spanning so many decades. — Alison Sweeney
- No one can arrive from being talented alone, work transforms talent into genius. — Anna Pavlova
- I feel fortunate. I've really gotten to work with amazing talented people, and to learn from them, which is why I'm doing this. If I can work with the best director I'm going to do it. — Armie Hammer
- I just feel energized when I am around young, talented people. There is something about these kids that's amazing. I learn as much from them as they do from me. — Sally Struthers