Tank meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Tank.
- (noun) : a cell for violent prisoners
- (noun) : a large (usually metallic) vessel for holding gases or liquids
- (noun) : an enclosed armored military vehicle; has a cannon and moves on caterpillar treads
- (noun) : as much as a tank will hold
- (noun) : a freight car that transports liquids or gases in bulk
- (verb) : store in a tank by causing (something) to flow into it
- (verb) : treat in a tank
- (verb) : consume excessive amounts of alcohol
The world is full of abundance and opportunity, but far too many people come to the fountain of life with a sieve instead of a tank car... a teaspoon instead of a steam shovel. They expect little and as a result they get little.
More words related to the meanings of Tank
More words from Urdu related to Tank
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tank meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tank
What are the meanings of Tank in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tank in Urdu are سر - sur, سرور - suruur, چشمہ - chashmah, تالاب - taalaab and حوض - hauz. To understand how would you translate the word Tank in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tank or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tank synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tank. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tank in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tank in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tank with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tank?
Meanings of tank are سر - sur, سرور - suruur, چشمہ - chashmah, تالاب - taalaab and حوض - hauz
Whats the definition of tank?
Definition of the tank are
- a cell for violent prisoners
- a large (usually metallic) vessel for holding gases or liquids
- an enclosed armored military vehicle; has a cannon and moves on caterpillar treads
- as much as a tank will hold
- a freight car that transports liquids or gases in bulk
- store in a tank by causing (something) to flow into it
- treat in a tank
- consume excessive amounts of alcohol
What is the synonym of tank?
Synonym of word tank are pinnacle, server, vowelizes, spring, origin, rapture, vowelized, spectacles, note, pleasure
What are the idioms related to tank?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tank.
- One wrong step may give you a fall
- The fountain is clearest at its source
- Drop by drop the sea is drained
- Little by little the bird builds its nest
- Penny and penny laid up will be many
What are the quotes with word tank?
Here are the quotes with the word tank in them
- By far my most perilous assignment was covering a tank car explosion. — Jessica Savitch
- The world is full of abundance and opportunity, but far too many people come to the fountain of life with a sieve instead of a tank car... a teaspoon instead of a steam shovel. They expect little and as a result they get little. — Ben Sweetland
- I carry groceries home on the tank of my motorcycle. — Stephan Jenkins
- The Leadership Training Institute of America is a cultural think tank providing training and opportunity in leadership development and cultural dynamics. — Michael Burgess