Tape meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Tape.
- (noun) : a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening
- (noun) : a recording made on magnetic tape
- (noun) : measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip (cloth or metal) marked in inches or centimeters and used for measuring lengths
- (noun) : the finishing line for a foot race
- (noun) : memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide; used to record audio or video signals or to store computer information
- (verb) : fasten or attach with tape
- (verb) : register electronically
- (verb) : record on videotape
You can't get rid of it with exercise alone. You can do the most vigorous exercise and only burn up 300 calories in an hour. If you've got fat on your body, the exercise firms and tones the muscles. But when you use that tape measure, what makes it bigger? It's the fat!
More words related to the meanings of Tape
More words from Urdu related to Tape
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tape meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ادھمبندھنسیناٹکیا سے بند کرناموبافشعبدہمتفق ہونانو عمرڈوریمنطقہٹکڑاحصہنتھی کرناملنے کی جگہپٹی ڈالنامشترکہ تنظیمچالاکیجمع ہونارفو کرنااکھٹّاکرنااکٹھے اگناگھنڈی لگاناپٹاپیدا کرناکو تل کشبیلجمع تفریق کرناتہہ لگاناملکیتمجسم ہوناحیثیتگیرریسماںبنانارشتہانکسپھندے میں لانامدغم کرناسوراخچُولضم کرناشامل ہونالوٹ لیناساتھ مِلانادھوکاپیسہ برباد کرناپرکالہتحریراً اِضافہ کرنابڑھنامیز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tape
What are the meanings of Tape in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tape in Urdu are جوڑنا - jorna, پٹی - patti, ڈوری - dori, پٹا - patta, فیتہ - fiitah, نوار - Nawar and دھجی - dhajji. To understand how would you translate the word Tape in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tape or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tape synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tape. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tape in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tape in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tape with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tape?
Meanings of tape are جوڑنا - jorna, پٹی - patti, ڈوری - dori, پٹا - patta, فیتہ - fiitah, نوار - Nawar and دھجی - dhajji
Whats the definition of tape?
Definition of the tape are
- a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening
- a recording made on magnetic tape
- measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip (cloth or metal) marked in inches or centimeters and used for measuring lengths
- the finishing line for a foot race
- memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide; used to record audio or video signals or to store computer information
- fasten or attach with tape
- register electronically
- record on videotape
What is the synonym of tape?
Synonym of word tape are unite, putti, stripier, cement, table, doree, piece, part, leashes, patch
What are the idioms related to tape?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tape.
- Joe miller
- Pull draw the wool over the eyes
- Roll up
What are the quotes with word tape?
Here are the quotes with the word tape in them
- You can't get rid of it with exercise alone. You can do the most vigorous exercise and only burn up 300 calories in an hour. If you've got fat on your body, the exercise firms and tones the muscles. But when you use that tape measure, what makes it bigger? It's the fat! — Jack LaLanne
- Motion capture is amazing. I prefer it. You wear a 'Power Ranger'-esque suit, you have tape balls on you, you have 60 cameras around you capturing your every movement and there's no hair, no makeup. — Kellan Lutz
- I had wanted a tape recorder since I was tiny. I thought it was a magic thing. I never got one until just before I went to art school. — Brian Eno
- Personally, I just think rap music is the best thing out there, period. If you look at my deck in my car radio, you're always going to find a hip-hop tape that's all I buy, that's all I live, that's all I listen to, that's all I love. — Eminem