Tapestry meanings in Urdu
Tapestry meanings in Urdu are پھلکاری, تصویر کے طور پر گاڑھنا, ہتھ سے بُنا ہوا, بھلکساری, گُلکاری, رنگین, گل کاری, مشجر Tapestry in Urdu. More meanings of tapestry, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Tapestry.
- (noun) : a heavy textile with a woven design; used for curtains and upholstery
- (noun) : a wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric often with pictorial designs
- (noun) : something that resembles a tapestry in its intricacy
- دیوار کا پردہ جو تصویروں سے منقش ہو
We don't accomplish anything in this world alone... and whatever happens is the result of the whole tapestry of one's life and all the weavings of individual threads form one to another that creates something.
More words related to the meanings of Tapestry
More words from Urdu related to Tapestry
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tapestry meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مذینتَیز اور شوخچھَيل چھَبِيلاہتھ سے بُنا ہواتیکھیمشجرلٹ پٹازرق برقساختہلنگوٹپھول سے لداکھلونادھبوں والاگہناپوتھڑاخود نماپر تکلفگُلکاری کرنارنگیلادکھاوٹی جشنتیکھازیبائشگل کاریشيخی خورابد ذوقوضعدارگاچچھیل چکنیازیبائشیآراستہبھَرکیلااَلبيلابھلکساریستھریبیل بوٹے دار ریشمی کپڑاچھیل چھبیلانمائشیچھوٹی تصویری سرخیپوتڑارنگیندکھاوٹیتصویر کے طور پر گاڑھناسڈولدستر خوانکج کلاہمکلفپیشاببانکازینت کی چیزرنگ دار ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Tapestry
What are the meanings of Tapestry in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tapestry in Urdu are رنگین - rangiin, تصویر کے طور پر گاڑھنا, گل کاری - gul kaari, ہتھ سے بُنا ہوا, بھلکساری - Bhulaksaari, گُلکاری - Gulkaari and مشجر - Mashjar. To understand how would you translate the word Tapestry in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tapestry or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tapestry synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tapestry. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tapestry in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tapestry in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tapestry with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tapestry?
Meanings of tapestry are رنگین - rangiin, تصویر کے طور پر گاڑھنا, گل کاری - gul kaari, ہتھ سے بُنا ہوا, بھلکساری - Bhulaksaari, گُلکاری - Gulkaari and مشجر - Mashjar
Whats the definition of tapestry?
Definition of the tapestry are
- a heavy textile with a woven design; used for curtains and upholstery
- a wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric often with pictorial designs
- something that resembles a tapestry in its intricacy
- دیوار کا پردہ جو تصویروں سے منقش ہو
What is the synonym of tapestry?
Synonym of word tapestry are colures, colorise, versicolored, colorific, gaudy, colorful, piment, coloreds, florid, colure
What are the idioms related to tapestry?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tapestry.
- A golden dart kills where it pleases
What are the quotes with word tapestry?
Here are the quotes with the word tapestry in them
- We don't accomplish anything in this world alone... and whatever happens is the result of the whole tapestry of one's life and all the weavings of individual threads form one to another that creates something. — Sandra Day O'Connor
- The mind is like a richly woven tapestry in which the colors are distilled from the experiences of the senses, and the design drawn from the convolutions of the intellect. — Carson McCullers
- If you're working on a movie, you want it to be projected on the largest tapestry possible, and the sound to be perfect, and for that kind of communal experience of the movies to take place for it. — Greg Kinnear
- A lot has been written about Tony Perkins and myself and I figured, Let's get it straight. I had a relationship with Tony for two to three years, but those are only threads in the tapestry of my whole life. — Tab Hunter