Teaching meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Teaching.
- (noun) : a doctrine that is taught
- (noun) : the profession of a teacher
- (noun) : the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill
I wanted to be a teacher. I love children, so I wanted to deal with children. Then I wanted to be a veterinarian. But by the age of ten or eleven, when I opened my mouth and said, 'Oh, God, what's this?' I kind of knew teaching and being a veterinarian were gonna have to wait.
More words related to the meanings of Teaching
More words from Urdu related to Teaching
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Teaching meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خطتصویرتادیبمکرشمارتہہپڑھائبولنے کا فعلحصہحلقہای قسم کا موٹا اونی کپڑاانگبندچھللیکچر دیناادھمبندھنکیفیتپرورشحاشیہقطار میں لگاناجوڑنابا ضابطہ تعليمکاوا دیناگوٹاتَربیتعلاقہپرا باندھنادغادرس زبانیناؤ کھیناانسانیتنواڑلتاڑلِباس اُتارناستلیفہرست مضامینافادہ رُوحانیجل دیناسیناتعلقہچکنگارشاتپارہمنطقہمطالعہپرکالہپٹی باندھناچکماملامت ...
Idioms with the word Teaching in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Teaching
What are the meanings of Teaching in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Teaching in Urdu are پٹی - patti, درس - dars, تربیت - tarbiyat and ارشادات - irshaadaat. To understand how would you translate the word Teaching in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Teaching or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Teaching synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Teaching. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Teaching in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Teaching in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Teaching with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by teaching?
Meanings of teaching are پٹی - patti, درس - dars, تربیت - tarbiyat and ارشادات - irshaadaat
Whats the definition of teaching?
Definition of the teaching are
- a doctrine that is taught
- the profession of a teacher
- the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill
What is the synonym of teaching?
Synonym of word teaching are band, lesson, rand, stripings, tenure, lection, position, stripier, table, trainings
What are the idioms with the word teaching?
Here are the idioms with the word teaching in them.
- You are teaching an eagle how to fly
- You are teaching the aged before you possess
What are the idioms related to teaching?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word teaching.
- Pull draw the wool over the eyes
- Birth is much breeding is more
- Birth is much; breeding is more
- Of so much importance is training in our tender years
- Seissors and paste
What are the quotes with word teaching?
Here are the quotes with the word teaching in them
- I wanted to be a teacher. I love children, so I wanted to deal with children. Then I wanted to be a veterinarian. But by the age of ten or eleven, when I opened my mouth and said, 'Oh, God, what's this?' I kind of knew teaching and being a veterinarian were gonna have to wait. — Whitney Houston
- It is the malady of our age that the young are so busy teaching us that they have no time left to learn. — Eric Hoffer
- Benevolence alone will not make a teacher, nor will learning alone do it. The gift of teaching is a peculiar talent, and implies a need and a craving in the teacher himself. — John Jay Chapman
- I've traveled all over the country for years speaking in churches, teaching the Ten Commandments. It's amazing if 2 percent of any congregation knows the Ten Commandments. — Randall Terry