Temperate meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Temperate.
- (adjective satellite) : not extreme
- (adjective) : not extreme in behavior
- (adjective) : (of weather or climate) free from extremes; mild; or characteristic of such weather or climate
More words related to the meanings of Temperate
More words from Urdu related to Temperate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Temperate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مشترکگول مولاوسط درجے کاصالِحَمائل بہ تحفظپس ماندہمعتدل کرناخفیفمَدھّمبھکتسیدھا کرناغش کھاناضبط یا کم کرنے والامتوسطرامسہولت سےکھرانافاجلیمستعملبے رنگنرم دلکاہلیماند کرنادھیما لہجہآہِستَہچکراناافراط سےروکنابیچ کی راسپلا ہوامبارکمتتقیطاہرمبہمایک جیسامؤثرآدھی راہديانَتدارقدامت پسندسست رفتارگھٹنابے توجہی کرناکم روشناعتدال پسندبھگتپرچاناصاحب دلنیکبیچ کاسدھایا ہوا ...
What are the meanings of Temperate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Temperate in Urdu are دھیما - dhiima, پارسا - paarsa, مدھم - maddham, متوسط - mutawassit, معتدل - motadil and مندا. To understand how would you translate the word Temperate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Temperate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Temperate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Temperate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Temperate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Temperate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Temperate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by temperate?
Meanings of temperate are دھیما - dhiima, پارسا - paarsa, مدھم - maddham, متوسط - mutawassit, معتدل - motadil and مندا
Whats the definition of temperate?
Definition of the temperate are
- not extreme
- not extreme in behavior
- (of weather or climate) free from extremes; mild; or characteristic of such weather or climate
What is the synonym of temperate?
Synonym of word temperate are slow, continent, vague, midway, slight, chaste, undertone, intermediate, mild, abstemious
What are the quotes with word temperate?
Here are the quotes with the word temperate in them
- The man who is aware of himself is henceforward independent and he is never bored, and life is only too short, and he is steeped through and through with a profound yet temperate happiness. — Virginia Woolf
- The man who is aware of himself is henceforward independent; and he is never bored, and life is only too short, and he is steeped through and through with a profound yet temperate happiness. He alone lives, while other people, slaves of ceremony, let life slip past them in a kind of dream. — Virginia Woolf