Tempt meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Tempt.
- (verb) : induce into action by using one's charm
- (verb) : provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion
- (verb) : try presumptuously
- (verb) : dispose or incline or entice to
- (verb) : give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- (verb) : try to seduce
More words related to the meanings of Tempt
More words from Urdu related to Tempt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tempt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہاتھ ڈالناترغیب دیناوزن کرناپیلناجکڑ دیناقدرپیمائی کرنالالچرائے منگناقدرقاضیچستنگرانی کرناغور کرنابچار کرناسچا ثابت کرناجائزَہ لينادندانہ چرخحساب لینالالچ دلاناتخمینہ کرناکہناتجربہپیٹاورغلاناکوشِش کَرنالپیٹنابھلاناروک تھامقیمتمحسوس کرناشمارہطنابجوڑجائزہمکھ مارناچکمہ دیناجرح کرنادخل دینابھرماناترازومسلناکسا ہواباندھنابہلاواروکناوصفنیایکآمادہگنتی کرناتامّل کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Tempt in it
What are the meanings of Tempt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tempt in Urdu are جانچنا - jaanchna, کسنا - kasna, پرکھنا - parakhna, آزمانا - aazmaana, ورغلانا - war ghalaana, چاٹ دینا - chaat deyna and امتحان لینا - imtehaan leyna. To understand how would you translate the word Tempt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tempt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tempt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tempt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tempt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tempt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tempt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tempt?
Meanings of tempt are جانچنا - jaanchna, کسنا - kasna, پرکھنا - parakhna, آزمانا - aazmaana, ورغلانا - war ghalaana, چاٹ دینا - chaat deyna and امتحان لینا - imtehaan leyna
Whats the definition of tempt?
Definition of the tempt are
- induce into action by using one's charm
- provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion
- try presumptuously
- dispose or incline or entice to
- give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- try to seduce
What is the synonym of tempt?
Synonym of word tempt are detesttate, tighten, canvass, consider, vetting, tie, balance, test, weigh up, stretch
What are the idioms with the word tempt?
Here are the idioms with the word tempt in them.
- An empty door will tempt a saint
- An open door may tempt a saint
- The devil tempts all other men but idle men tempt the devil
What are the idioms related to tempt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tempt.
- To give a test
What are the quotes with word tempt?
Here is the quote with the word tempt in them
- There are powerful emotions that bring two people together in wonderful harmony in a marriage. Satan knows this, and would tempt you to try these emotions outside of marriage. Do not stir emotions meant to be used only in marriage. — Richard G. Scott