Tenderness meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Tenderness.
- (noun) : a positive feeling of liking
- (noun) : a tendency to express warm and affectionate feeling
- (noun) : a feeling of concern for the welfare of someone (especially someone defenseless)
- (noun) : warm compassionate feelings
- (noun) : a pain that is felt (as when the area is touched)
My dad's a beautiful man, but like a lot of Mexican men, or men in general, a lot of men have a problem with the balance of masculinity and femininity - intuition and compassion and tenderness - and get overboard with the macho thing. It took him a while to become more, I would say, conscious, evolved.
More words related to the meanings of Tenderness
More words from Urdu related to Tenderness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tenderness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پریمرحم دلیچکنا پناُلجھاوٴتخفیفنازک مزاجیشائستگیغربتبے پرواہیجمالشفقتڈھیلا پنمعافینرم مزاجینالنہلکاوٴستھرائپھس پھساہٹڈھیلنوع انساننوازشکوملتائیملاستگرہرعایترقاقتندرتدھیرجنعمتسکھاحسانگاڑھا پننرم دلیبردباریآراستہ کرناترقیقرحم کرناانسانیتسرد بازاریرحمدلیآببخششخُوش اِخلاقیکٹنے اور بڑھنے کی قابلیتنالہالجھنباریکیپھسکاپننراالاپنخلق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tenderness
What are the meanings of Tenderness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tenderness in Urdu are نرمی - narmi, نزاکت - nazaakat, رقت - riqqat and رحمدلی - raehm dili. To understand how would you translate the word Tenderness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tenderness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tenderness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tenderness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tenderness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tenderness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tenderness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tenderness?
Meanings of tenderness are نرمی - narmi, نزاکت - nazaakat, رقت - riqqat and رحمدلی - raehm dili
Whats the definition of tenderness?
Definition of the tenderness are
- a positive feeling of liking
- a tendency to express warm and affectionate feeling
- a feeling of concern for the welfare of someone (especially someone defenseless)
- warm compassionate feelings
- a pain that is felt (as when the area is touched)
What is the synonym of tenderness?
Synonym of word tenderness are gentleness, gentling, politeness, mellowness, perspicience, resentence, sereness, friableness, gentlehood, nicety
What are the idioms related to tenderness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tenderness.
- Niffy naffy
- Clemency is the remedy of cruelty
- Nothing is so popular as kindness
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- A civil danial is better than a rude grant
What are the quotes with word tenderness?
Here are the quotes with the word tenderness in them
- My dad's a beautiful man, but like a lot of Mexican men, or men in general, a lot of men have a problem with the balance of masculinity and femininity - intuition and compassion and tenderness - and get overboard with the macho thing. It took him a while to become more, I would say, conscious, evolved. — Carlos Santana
- When death comes it is never our tenderness that we repent from, but our severity. — George Eliot
- When death, the great reconciler, has come, it is never our tenderness that we repent of, but our severity. — George Eliot
- I couldn't have foreseen all the good things that have followed my mother's death. The renewed energy, the surprising sweetness of grief. The tenderness I feel for strangers on walkers. The deeper love I have for my siblings and friends. The desire to play the mandolin. The gift of a visitation. — Mary Schmich