Tenor meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Tenor.
- (noun) : the pitch range of the highest male voice
- (noun) : the adult male singing voice above baritone
- (noun) : an adult male with a tenor voice
- (adjective satellite) : of or close in range to the highest natural adult male voice
- (adjective satellite) : (of a musical instrument) intermediate between alto and baritone or bass
- (noun) : the general meaning or substance of an utterance
- (noun) : a settled or prevailing or habitual course of a person's life
More words related to the meanings of Tenor
More words from Urdu related to Tenor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tenor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tenor
What are the meanings of Tenor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tenor in Urdu are نقشہ - naqshah, روش - rawish, قرینہ - qariinah, وضع - waza and چال ڈھال. To understand how would you translate the word Tenor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tenor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tenor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tenor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tenor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tenor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tenor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tenor?
Meanings of tenor are نقشہ - naqshah, روش - rawish, قرینہ - qariinah, وضع - waza and چال ڈھال
Whats the definition of tenor?
Definition of the tenor are
- the pitch range of the highest male voice
- the adult male singing voice above baritone
- an adult male with a tenor voice
- of or close in range to the highest natural adult male voice
- (of a musical instrument) intermediate between alto and baritone or bass
- the general meaning or substance of an utterance
- a settled or prevailing or habitual course of a person's life
What is the synonym of tenor?
Synonym of word tenor are design, promenade, connection, cutting, mien, arrangement, chic, delineation, sceatt, agreement
What are the idioms with the word tenor?
Here are the idioms with the word tenor in them.
- The tenor of one's life
What are the idioms related to tenor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tenor.
- Opinions are like fashions beautiful when new ugly when discarded
- Turn about
- Let each tailor mend his own coat
- Make your plans for the year at its beginning correct your wife from the first day
- Make your plans for the year at its beginning; correct your wife from the first day
What are the quotes with word tenor?
Here are the quotes with the word tenor in them
- An artist must be a reactionary. He has to stand out against the tenor of the age and not go flopping along. — Andre Maurois
- Religion creates community, community creates altruism and altruism turns us away from self and towards the common good... There is something about the tenor of relationships within a religious community that makes it the best tutorial in citizenship and good neighborliness. — Jonathan Sacks