Tension meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Tension.
- (noun) : (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- (noun) : the action of stretching something tight
- (noun) : (physics) a stress that produces an elongation of an elastic physical body
- (noun) : a balance between and interplay of opposing elements or tendencies (especially in art or literature)
- (noun) : the physical condition of being stretched or strained
- (noun) : feelings of hostility that are not manifest
More words related to the meanings of Tension
More words from Urdu related to Tension
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tension meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کشادگیکلاذیت دیناجھَگَڑناآسانینفرت کرناالمغلطینمودافراطتگ و دوجلوہپریشانیانحرافرنج دینامُدافعت کرنادرد مٹانالالچدبدھابے تابیبرا جانناپھلاوٹگنجائشمظاہرہکھینچناچھتراؤبساطتسکھالجھنگُتھَم گھُتا ہونافراغنفرتعذابرنجشاظہارکرممزاحمت کرنااللے تللےپھیلاوٹانفراجغم گین کرنامارا مارجسمانی دردبے قناعتیہچکچاہٹطِب بے چینیکشیدگیتشویشبکھیرناعیاں کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tension
What are the meanings of Tension in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tension in Urdu are بے چینی - bey chaeni, پھیلاؤ - phaelaa o, کشیدگی - kashiidagi, تناؤ - tanaa o, کھچاوٹ - khichaawat, کشا کش - kashaa kash and کھنچاؤ - Khichaoo. To understand how would you translate the word Tension in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tension or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tension synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tension. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tension in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tension in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tension with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tension?
Meanings of tension are بے چینی - bey chaeni, پھیلاؤ - phaelaa o, کشیدگی - kashiidagi, تناؤ - tanaa o, کھچاوٹ - khichaawat, کشا کش - kashaa kash and کھنچاؤ - Khichaoo
Whats the definition of tension?
Definition of the tension are
- (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- the action of stretching something tight
- (physics) a stress that produces an elongation of an elastic physical body
- a balance between and interplay of opposing elements or tendencies (especially in art or literature)
- the physical condition of being stretched or strained
- feelings of hostility that are not manifest
What is the synonym of tension?
Synonym of word tension are impatience, divergence, misunderstanding, disseizor, tensional, ease, dispersion, dislike, diffusers, tensile
What are the idioms related to tension?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tension.
- Rest comes from unrest and unrest again from rest
- A fish out of water
- An little silly soul easily can pick a hole
- Criticism is easy and art is difficult
- Every fool can find faults which a wise man cannot remedy
What are the quotes with word tension?
Here are the quotes with the word tension in them
- The hallmark of our age is the tension between aspirations and sluggish institutions. — John W.Gardner
- War alone brings up to their highest tension all human energies and imposes the stamp of nobility upon the peoples who have the courage to make it. — Benito Mussolini
- It is a mistake for a sculptor or a painter to speak or write very often about his job. It releases tension needed for his work. — Henry Moore
- Honestly, I'd love to be remembered as one of the best to ever pick up a mic, but if I'm doing my part to lessen some racial tension I feel good about what I'm doing. — Eminem