Tequila meanings in Urdu
Tequila meanings in Urdu is شراب Tequila in Urdu. More meanings of tequila, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Tequila.
- (noun) : Mexican liquor made from fermented juices of an agave plant
There were years when I was a beer and tequila guy, then I got real fat. And then I found that you could actually go on a diet and drink scotch. Then I got hooked on scotch, and if you get hooked on scotch, then everything else just tastes wrong.
More words from Urdu related to Tequila
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tequila meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tequila
What are the meanings of Tequila in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tequila in Urdu is شراب - sharaab. To understand how would you translate the word Tequila in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tequila or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tequila synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tequila. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tequila in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tequila in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tequila with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tequila?
Meaning of tequila is شراب - sharaab
Whats the definition of tequila?
Definition of the tequila are
- Mexican liquor made from fermented juices of an agave plant
What is the synonym of tequila?
Synonym of word tequila are wineless, liquor, whiskey, breams, liquorices, wining, alcohol, booze up, wineskin, liquesces
What are the idioms related to tequila?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tequila.
- Quiff quaff
- An empty door will tempt a saint
- An open door may tempt a saint
- At the first cup man drinks wine at the second cup wine drinks wine at the third cup wine drinks man
- Bend crock or lift the elbow
What are the quotes with word tequila?
Here are the quotes with the word tequila in them
- There were years when I was a beer and tequila guy, then I got real fat. And then I found that you could actually go on a diet and drink scotch. Then I got hooked on scotch, and if you get hooked on scotch, then everything else just tastes wrong. — Ron White
- But my humble opinion is, I'm not quite sure where I stand on the legalization of drugs - though, if tequila is legal, pot should probably be legal. — Ted Demme
- I saw Tequila Sunrise as a romantic picture with complex, bigger than life characters. — Conrad Hall