Terrible meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Terrible.
- (adjective satellite) : exceptionally bad or displeasing
- (adjective satellite) : causing fear or dread or terror
- (adjective satellite) : intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- (adjective satellite) : extreme in degree or extent or amount or impact
Why do people talk of the horrors of old age? It's great. I feel like a fine old car with the parts gradually wearing out, but I'm not complaining,... Those who find growing old terrible are people who haven't done what they wanted with their lives.
More words related to the meanings of Terrible
More words from Urdu related to Terrible
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Terrible meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ظاہر یا واضح کرنے والاغمگینراچھسیاوہام پرسترُعب دارزشتبھَيانَکبھیانکظالِملاش جیسااندھیراتہدید آمیزمُصیبت انگیزشدیددرندہ خوناقابل فہمعظیم الجثہتیرہکریہہپیلاآزادہعجوبہ صفتما فوق الفطرتمرعُوب کُنکھردراہَيبَت اَنگيزما شاء اللہ متاثرکنسَختمُعبِّراداستخویف آمیزبھینکرخوفزدہدرشتدیو کا دیومردہہیبت انگیزدھندلاآزردہدہشت انگیزان کہیظالممفسربھوتگندہبے رحممحشّیرنجیدہدیوساخوف ناک ...
What are the meanings of Terrible in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Terrible in Urdu are مہیب - muhiib, ڈراؤنا - daraa ona, بھیانک - bhayaanak, ہولناک - haul naak, وحشتناک - Weshatnaak and شارح - shaareh. To understand how would you translate the word Terrible in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Terrible or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Terrible synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Terrible. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Terrible in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Terrible in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Terrible with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by terrible?
Meanings of terrible are مہیب - muhiib, ڈراؤنا - daraa ona, بھیانک - bhayaanak, ہولناک - haul naak, وحشتناک - Weshatnaak and شارح - shaareh
Whats the definition of terrible?
Definition of the terrible are
- exceptionally bad or displeasing
- causing fear or dread or terror
- intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- extreme in degree or extent or amount or impact
What is the synonym of terrible?
Synonym of word terrible are gruesome, spookery, awe inspiring, horrible, hideous, grim, scrouging, unspeakable, hair raising, scowdering
What are the quotes with word terrible?
Here are the quotes with the word terrible in them
- Why do people talk of the horrors of old age? It's great. I feel like a fine old car with the parts gradually wearing out, but I'm not complaining,... Those who find growing old terrible are people who haven't done what they wanted with their lives. — Martha Gellhorn
- Age is a terrible avenger. The lessons of life give you so much to work with, but by the time you've got all this great wisdom, you don't get to be young anymore. — Elizabeth Wurtzel
- It's a terrible thing to be alone - yes it is - it is - but don't lower your mask until you have another mask prepared beneath - as terrible as you like - but a mask. — Katherine Mansfield
- It's amazing how I can just ramble on for hours, isn't it? And so unentertaining or uninteresting. But I can ramble on for hours. It's a sort of terrible gift, isn't it? — Graham Norton